|| 1 ||

(Warning: Physical abuse and cussing )

I was walking home from school with the sun beaming down upon every one that was outside unless they were hidden under a tree. I watched as kids hanged around, laughing, messing around with each other. I wish I could do that but people don't like me... But After I turned 17 a month ago I got used to it.

I walked to my house porch and unlocked my door walking inside, I looked around the house quietly if my dad was home... After I knew he wasn't I relaxed a bit more, I walked to my room and grabbed my f/c headphones and began playing music enjoying this peaceful time to myself.

But it never lasts long...I heard the front door slam open, I could here 2 bottles crashing into together...dad was drunk again... I quickly jumped up hearing footsteps coming to my room. I quickly ran towards my bed and hid under it, I held my breath as he came into my room. I had a sweatdrop along with my entire body shaking from fear...

'' Where are you! you brat! '' I heard my dad yell looking all around my house, I could hear things getting thrown around and breaking. After a bit, things seemed to quiet down I still stayed under the bed for about 10 more minutes. After thinking it was all okay I slowly poked my head out under my bed looking around and when I thought it was all okay, Dad walked past my room, I froze not daring to move or making a noise. 

Still trembling in fear I quickly got out under my bed. It's been like this ever since my mom left us, he wasn't always this bad with drinking but when she left him I had to stay, and it was a terrible mistake. He got fired from his job and took on drinking resulting in anger issues and physical abuse...

FlashBack 

  I was a 10-year-old girl at this time I was drawing in my room in a sketchbook with a quiet room I've always loved doing art my mom used to always do art projects with me, we would have so much fun. 

After maybe 20 minutes later my door slammed open, I was in shock to see my dad was the one who did that. I could see something wasn't right my dads' eyes were red, he had the smell of alcohol on him it was very strong too...

'' D-dad what are y-you doing?! '' I said shaking in hear '' Don't you yell at me like that! '' He yelled. He was never like that, he never yelled at me. Before I knew it he began pulling my hair and kicked my the ground, my back hit the wall as I was holding my stomach from where he would kick me. I started to cough begging him to stop, but me talking just made him angrier and as with that he raised his hand with the glass bottle and hit me with it. The glass bottle broke as he hit me with it causing the glass to cut me across my right cheek.

 I begged him to stop over and over, It seemed like hours before he stopped and walked out of my room leaving me bruised and holding my stomach.

End of FlashBack

I stayed under my bed for a bit more longer after hearing the front door open the close...' Back to the bar for him...' I thought as I got up and sighed walking to my dresser with a mirror.  I looked at my right cheek with a scar running across it. Tears threatened to fall down but I held them back. I grabbed my f/c headphones and lied down slowly falling to sleep.

'My sleep..... '

'It seems different....like if something was holding me down..'.

'Did I really get that tired?...'

'' I'm sorry Y/n...pleae forgive me... '' A woman's voice said

'  eh!? ' And before that I hit something.

_____________________________________________________

alrighty first of all I know I suck at this okay?

I know it already its a fact already proven anyways I hope I can still write this story and I hope you all are enjoying this.

Word count = 718