|| 25 ||

I woke up in Kakashi's arms in his bed and wiggled out of his grip. I stood up and stretched my limps. I looked at the time and raised an eyebrow '' 6:30 am?... Too early...'' I said laying back down and snuggling next to Kakashi.

'' Morning...'' Kakashi said pulling me closer to him '' Good morning '' I said opening an eye looking at him.

Kakashi opened his eyes and looked at me. I smiled and raised my hand to his mask pulling it down.

I kissed his lips softly but soon enough turned to a heated kiss. I brushed my fingers threw Kakashi's hair Kakashi wrapped his arms my waist.

Kakashi licked the bottom of my lip asking for entry. I slowly opened my mouth enough for Kakashi to slid his tongue inside.

Our tongues fought for dominance until Kakashi won exploring around every area in my mouth. I slightly moaned as he moved his hands up my body.

We separated for a moment and panted. I felt something poke my thigh I looked down and saw Kakashi's boner.

I smirked and looked at him '' Too early you~ '' I teased him Kakashi groaned and sighed. I giggled and got up from bed walking to the bathroom.

I tied my hair up and washed my face, brushed my teeth and took a shower.

I walked out with a towel around my body walked to the bedroom, you remember that yellow shirt and black pants I got when I hung out with the girls? Yeah, that outfit. ' I'm back on duty today...' I said to myself.

I grabbed my Kunai pouch, and those Katana's Lady Tsunade got me, and walked out, putting my hair into a messy bun '' Kakashi I got to get going I have to watch the gates with Izumo and Kotetsu! '' I said grabbing my keys and an apple.

'' Ah ah ah get you little butt back over here '' Kakashi said standing up I rolled my eyes and walked to him.

Kakashi pulled me into a big hug '' I love you and if those guys try anything, tell me '' Kakashi said I nodded and kissed his forehead walking to the door.

I opened the door and waved bye.

I walked to the gates and in the distance, I saw Kotetsu and Izumo '' hey guys! '' I said they looked over confused at first then smiled and waved '' hey y/n! '' They said in sync.

'' Ready to learn the basics of the gate 'guards ' '' Kotetsu said smirking.

'' Kotetsu and Izumo I know for a fact you two never actually do these things '' I said with a laugh the 2 men sighed and laughed '' Hey we do! '' Izumo said with a pout and laugh.

I rolled my eyes and smiled widely and sat down beside them.

All of us were having a lot of fun talking joking we even took a short nap. I looked at the list for the week who will be coming here and saw a couple you know just usually normal people.

'' So Y/n how are things between you and Kakashi? '' They asked smirking '' How'd you know? '' I asked him fixing my vest a little.

'' Most people already know...because we all notice you guys are really close and 'lovey-dovey ' to each other '' Izumo said.

'' We are that noticeable? '' I said scratching the back of my neck sighing '' Mhmm '' They respawned.

'' Well, in that case, we were in a little trouble for maybe a day but we fixed it '' I said both boys awed.