|| 15 ||

(Warning!!!)   Lemon 

'' Y/N?! '' The Hokage standing from her desk looking at me in shock ''Where have you been?! Were you took?! '' She asked in worry.

I was quite remembering my father's death and mine pretty much...

'' I would like to speak with you alone '' I said looking down almost crying. Lady Tsunade nodded and told Kotetsu to leave '' What would you like to talk about? '' She asked.

'' I-...I was taken back home...But it wasn't in this world...'' I said '' What do you mean? '' Lady Tsunade asked sitting down '' I mean from this world...My...My mother had chosen to take me here for a new life...a new chance to be free '' I said looking down making my hand to a fist trembling.

'' ...My father was murdered...And I...I was too but was taken here to live the rest of my life...'' I said as tears rolled down my eyes.

Lady Tsunade thought for a minute '' It explains most things now...When you came we noticed your body wasn't used to this environment at all...Your clothes and that ' Headphones ' Weren't from here or anywhere...and the L/n all of them were wiped out...'' She said.

I looked up and wiped my tears '' Good I thought you would think I'm crazy '' I said. She nodded '' We'll talk later but for now I suggest you go see Kakashi...He's been worried sick about you, he hasn't taken a day off since to find you '' She explained.

My eyes widened when I heard that '' Yes ma'am '' I said walking out the door and out of the building.

I continued to walk home until I heard some familiar voices. I stopped to hear where they were coming from until I looked back to see Naruto, Sakura, Sai, Kiba, and Akamaru followed by Hinata, Rock Lee, and Neji.

I turned all the way around and stood there until Sakura looked up and made eye contact with me.

Her eyes began tearing up and she came running to me.

Naruto was confused until he saw where she was going.

Sakura came running to me and embraced me with a huge hug as she cried  '' Y/n! '' Naruto yelled running to me with everyone else.

I smiled and began hugging everyone '' Don't EVER do that again! '' Sakura yelled at me '' I won't...I can't anyways '' I said sadly.

'' You should go see Kakashi-sensei he's been a wreck since you've been gone '' Sakura said '' That's where I was going until I heard you guys '' I said.

I wiped Sakura's eyes and smiled '' I'll spend time with you guys later I got to go see Kakashi '' I said with a small smile.

They all nodded and waved goodbye when I left.

I continued to walk until I reached the apartment door. I stopped ad took a deep breath unlocking the door and walking in.

I looked okay some dust here and their dishes weren't done '' Hmm...now, where is he...'' I said walking to his room only to find no one in there.

I walked to my room and opened the door to find Kakashi sleeping cuddled up in my pillow. I smiled at the view and began walking towards him and sat on the other side.

I smiled and lowered myself near him and slowly and gently lowered his mask. I saw his eyes very slowly open until I came into view.

His eyes widened and he shook up '' Y/n?! '' He said. I giggled and nodded '' Yes Kakashi I'm here and I'm gonna stay here '' I said.

Kakashi immediately put his hand on my cheek and pulled me closer and kissed me. I leaned forward and deepened the kiss wrapping my arms around his neck.

He broke the kiss and rested his forehead on mine '' I missed you so much Y/n...please don't ever do that...'' He said '' I promise Kakashi I won't '' I said.

I laid Kakashi down and laid down with him '' Rest you look awful '' I said softly. Kakashi nodded and pulled me closer to him and hugged me as he fell asleep again.

I sighed in relief and cuddled to him more  I remembered my dad and my mom.' Thank you, mom, for this and I love you mom and dad ' I thought.

I fell asleep not long after the warmth of Kakashi. 

I woke up to hear a knock on the door and slowly got up not waking Kakashi's rest. I walked out of my room to the door and opened it.

It was all of my friends. Sakura, Ino, Naruto, Kiba, and his dog, Neji, Hinata, Neji, Shino, Rock Lee, and Shikamaru and his best friend Choji.

I greeted them all and let them in as we sat in the living room.

'' What's up? '' I asked '' Well we wanted to now if Kakashi was alright. We noticed whenever you two are close...Are you guys like dating? or like something? ''  Naruto asked.

'' Shhh...Kakashi's sleeping and I-...I don't know really, yes I love him and I'm sure he loves me but I don't know if we're dating '' I said looking down and yawned.

'' Did we wake you or something? '' Kiba asked. I nodded a little and told them it was okay. '' and guys I ask you not to tell ANYONE about me and Kakashi okay? '' I said scratching the back of my neck.

They all nodded and said they let me and Kakashi rest and they will check up on us later.

I nodded as they all left. I want to go get changed and showered from the blood smell and got into a T-shirt and shorts. I yawned and walked back to my room to see Kakashi still asleep. I smiled and walked over to the bed and laid down next to him.

When I did I felt Kakashi move a bit and wrap his hands around my waist and pull me in. I don't think Kakashi realized but when he moved his hands when he pulled me closer his hands stopped on my butt.

My face at this moment was like a red tomato. I don't know what this feeling is but I like it. I grinned and leaned forward and pulled down his mask kissing him. I could feel Kakashi wake up and lean forwards to me continuing the kiss.

I felt something poke me in the thigh as I opened an eye and looked down to see Kakashi's bulge. I blushed and broke the kiss and panted.

I took a deep breath and grinned at him. '' What is it? '' He asked as I rubbed his bulge through his pants. I heard him groan and cup me cheek kissing me.

He focused his tongue in my mouth fighting with mine. I moaned at his action as he sat up pulling off his shirt and pinned me on the bed as he towered over me.

'' Looks like someone awake '' I said with a smirk. Kakashi chuckled and smiled. I slowly moved my hand down Kakashi's pants and unzipped his pants.

'' Ah Ah Ah~  I'm not letting you be in charge '' Kakashi sang as he kissed my neck. 

'' Hmph~ '' I made that noise as he bites on my soft spot making me moan a bit. I felt Kakashi's hands snake up my shirt and to the breast.

I gasped when he played with my breasts. I moaned as he lifted my shirt and started to lightly bite the left bud.

To be continued...

_____________________________________________________________

Heya guys! I'm not very good at this lemon stuffy but I'm learning I think the more stories I make I'll get better.

Word count = 1318