|| 19 ||

Kakashi P.O.V

Today is the day Y/n gets home! All of us planned a party for her first Shinobi mission and for her late birthday.

Y/n should be arriving around lunch at and we are all gonna wait for her.

it's 11:25 pm right now so we have time to get ready. I headed to my apartment to grab the gift I got Y/n. It was a necklace but not any necklace I have one too. If both of us put a little of our chakra in each we will be able to find each other whenever and where ever we are.

I smiled and started to head the gates. I spotted Sakura and the others '' Hey Kakashi-sensei! are you excited for Y/n's return? '' Naruto asked with a huge grin on his face.

'' Mhm,'' I said with a smile behind my mask.

Y/n P.O.V 

I woke up to an extreme amount of pain everywhere. I screamed in pain as I realized I was on someone's shoulders.

'' Hey hey, Y/n it's okay! We are almost there! '' I heard Toshi say as they ran faster.

I looked to see half my body fucking burned and bleeding. '' O-Okay '' I panted out and closed my eyes.

'' Toshi I can see the gates hurry! '' Kanzaki said '' Got it! '' Toshi replied.  I opened my eyes to see the gates. '' Hey look it- Y/n!? '' I heard someone say.

'' What happened to her! '' A females voice said. My vision was blurring when I looked up but my eyesight focused to find Sakura with a worried face on. I looked around to see all my friends and Kakashi.

'' I'll take her to the hospital quickly '' Kakashi said '' Okay but be careful her lower body and her upper body is burnt. Be careful '' Kanzaki said.

I groaned when I was put in Kakashi's arms. Kakashi nodded and started to head the hospital very very fast.

'' I'm sorry...'' I said quietly '' Sorry for what? '' Kakashi asked as he turned his head at me in a worried face as we ran to the hospital.

'' I broke your promise...I wasn't safe...'' I said with a slight smile. '' Y/n you had to make a joke at this time?...and...It's okay...'' Kakashi said.

I closed my eyes and past out not long after...

I woke up in the hospital. I looked around only find it was the night '' H-Hello? '' I said as I tried getting up.

I groaned and laid back down. I looked under the blankets to see my entire body in bandages. I raised an eyebrow then remembered what happened.

I gasped and shot myself up '' Dear lord I hope they are okay...'' The next thing you know I felt a thick liquid run down my side.

'' hm? '' I lifted my shirt to see blood going through the bandages '' Uh oh '' I said. I looked around and held my side as the blood dripped down my hand.

I opened the door and looked around '' Hello? Um...I need some help...'' I said. I walked out of the room and looked around. After a bit, I heard '' Excuse me you shouldn't be out fo your room '' I turned around to see a nurse.

The nurse noticed the bleeding and helped me right away.

 The nurse healed my opened wound and sent me to bed '' Tomorrow you can see your friends miss Y/n '' She said.

I nodded and laid down looking around.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

I woke up by the sun shining on my eyes. I groaned and sat up, I looked around and noticed a clock in the corner.

It was 9:35 am I sighed and looked around.

I sat there for a bit until someone came in with food. '' Your breakfast miss y/n '' A nurse said.

 I smiled and took it. I ate ( your favorite breakfast food ) happily until I was done.

After I was done I sat there bored out of my mind. Until I remembered that song I was singing. I closed my eyes and cleared my throat.

 ''  There will come a soldier who carries a mighty sword
He will tear your city down, o lei o lai o lord
O lei, o lai, o lei, o lord
He will tear your city down, o lei o lai o lord
There will come a poet
Whose weapon is his word
He will slay you with his tongue, o lei o lai o lord
O lei, o lai, o lei, o lord
He will slay you with his tongue, o lei o lai o lord
There will come a ruler
Whose brow is laid in thorn
Smeared with oil like David's boy, o lei o lai o lord
O lei, o lai, o lei, o lord
Smeared with oil like David's boy, o lei o lai o lord 
O lei, o lai, o lei, o lord
He will tear your city down, o lei o lai, o
O lei o lai, o lei, o lai, oO lei o lai, o lei, o lai, oO lei o lai, o lei, o lai, o lei, o lai, o~ '' I sang softly.

I smiled and opened my eyes to see a nurse listening to my singing. I blushed and looked away '' My dear miss Y/n you have such a beautiful voice '' She said '' T-Thank you '' I said.

'' Anyways you have visitors '' She said and gestured for some people to come in.

I raised an eyebrow and looked to see all my friends.

' uh oh Sakura is gonna be mad '  I thought '' Y/n! '' Naruto said and hugged me. '' Didn't I say don't do that again?! '' Naruto said and let go.

I sighed '' I'm sorry but I didn't know '' I said '' Know what? '' Kibe asked '' That my team was gonna be ambushed '' I said.

'' Wait you were ambushed?! '' Naruto said '' But my question is you were the only one injured why were the others okay? '' Neji asked.

I stared there for a minute '' Because I protected them '' I simply said. '' How? '' Sakura said '' I'm from a special clan where we have very strong Jutsu. One of them was the one I used to protect Kanzaki and Toshi. '' I said

'' That reminds me are they okay? '' I asked '' Yes they were fine when they brought you here '' Kakashi said.

I nodded and smiled '' Good '' 

___________________________________________________________________

Hello guys! Thx for reading! I might make a server on my discord just for people to hang out or even talk to me.

word count =1135