|| 21 ||

So I woke up and got changed then tied my headband on my forehead.

Today was the day I got released!

I picked up my katana's and thought ' well I'll make a new outfit to match these beauties ' and put them on the bed.

I looked out the window to see Kakashi walking inside. I smiled and sat down on a chair waiting.

Not long until Kakashi walked into the room. I smiled and got up walking to him. '' Good morning sexy '' I said hugging him.

Kakashi chuckled '' You in a good mood I see? '' Kakashi said lifting my chin as I pulled down his mask and nodded.

I planted my lips softly on his wrapping my arms around his neck.

'' Shall we go? '' I asked breaking to kiss. Kakashi smiled and nodded as he pulled up his mask. I let go of Kakashi grabbing my Katana's and put them on the back potch that Tsunade gave me in the present.

'' Be careful with those '' Kakashi said.

I nodded and pulled him out of the door.

We left the hospital and began walking '' Where you wanna go? '' I asked Kakashi '' Well There's a place where we need to go '' Kakashi said.

'' Oh? '' I raised an eyebrow. Kakashi got on his knees in front of me so I faced his back '' Get on '' He said.

''Why? '' I asked '' Well there's a place we gotta go and put your headband over your eyes '' Kakashi said '' Alright but if you drop me your sleeping on the ground '' I said getting on his back and pulled my headband down to my eyes.

'' I won't  '' He said adjusting me.

He put his hands under my thighs and jumped up and bit.

I put my arms around his neck lightly so I wouldn't choke him. As soon as he started to run '' Jesus! '' I said holding on a little tighter '' It's okay I won't drop you '' Kakashi said to reassure me.

'' Okay you can get off '' Kakashi said as we stopped. I slowly got down and removed my headband to see all of my friends and some of Kakashi's.

'' Happ birthday!! '' Everyone yelled.

My eyes widened '' W-what? '' I asked backing up a bit '' We were gonna celebrate your birthday when you came back but you know we couldn't '' Sakura said.

I looked down as a couple of tears escaped my eyes '' Y-Y/n? d-do you not like it? '' Kakashi asked kneeling down in front of me.

'' Thank you! '' I said raising my head with a big smile '' This is my first party '' I said wiping my tears.

Everyone sighed in relief.

'' Well then hope you like it then! '' Sakura said with Ino.

I nodded.

I turned to Kakashi and hugged him tightly as he did the same '' Thank you...'' I said quietly '' You welcome and I love you '' He said kissing my forehead through the mask.

All the girls were in awe as the boys just sighed in defeat. I giggled at the boy's reactions '' Y/n come on we got something for you '' The girls said pulling me with them.