|| 16 ||

Warning!! Lemon! 

I moaned when he did this '' K-Kakashi~ ''I moaned his name.

He switched to the right one and did the same as he bit it softly then stopped letting the cool air touch the wet bud.

Shivers went down my spine when he slowly moved down. Kakashi took off my shorts leaving me and him in our underwear.

Kakashi came back up to my face looking into my with his Lustfull eyes. I felt his hands move down my stomach into my underwear rubbing my clit.

''Gah~  Kakashi~'' I moaned as he went faster causing me to gasp. Kakashi stopped and looked at me with a smirk. Kakashi pushed on of his fingers in me and moved around a bit.

I moaned loudly as he entered one more finger in me. He started to push his fingers in and out of me. My legs started to shake as my walls tightened around Kakashi's fingers.

I whimpered a bit in pleasure and covered my mouth from screaming his name. My stomach started to feel like a knot though I didn't know if this was good, I was busy trying to contain myself.

'' K-Kakashi!~ '' I yelled as I released my juices on his fingers. Kakashi removed his fingers and licked them clean.

I blushed as my legs started to shake.

Kakashi removed his underwear showing his manhood. Kakashi climbed over me kissing me passionately '' I love you Y/n...'' He whispered as he pushed his manhood in me.

I gasped as he slowly pushed in '' Ah!~ '' I moaned loudly. Tears gathered in the corner of my eyes as Kakashi kissed my cheek '' It's okay it'll be okay...'' He said in a husky voice.

I nodded as he started to move. I moaned his name as he started to pick up the pest. I held the blankets in my fist and shut my eyes tightly.

I could hear Kakashi groan and started to ram into me.

I felt my walls tighten around Kakashi again '' Ah~ I'm...About to c-cum~ '' I panted out. '' Me too...'' Kakashi groaned as his thrusts became sloppy.

'' A-Ah!~ '' I moaned as I came until I felt some liquid flow into me. Kakashi moaned my name as he did a couple of smaller thrusts until he pulled out.

Kakashi panted heavily as did I.

'' Y/n...'' Kakashi said laying next to me '' Yes? '' I said turning over to him '' Will you be my girlfriend? '' He asked with a small smile '' You ask just when we finish having sex? * laugh* of course '' I said hugging him.

Kakashi smiled and hugged me tightly. I smiled ' I feel so lucky...' I said to myself.

Kakashi fell asleep until I felt my stomach tell me to consume some edible food. I groaned and got up and get dressed as I went to the kitchen and looked in the fridge.

I grabbed an apple and took a bite until I heard someone tap on the window. I raised an eyebrow as I opened the window finding a shinobi '' Hello Y/n. the Hokage wishes to see you '' He said then disappeared.

I nodded and wrote a note saying:

Dear Kakashi

I have to go see the Hokage for a bit I'll be home soon. Make sure to go out you need it

I left the note on the kitchen table and got into a new ninja outfit: 

I nodded and grabbed my keys walking out the door locking it and started to head to the Hokages office

I knocked on the door '' Come in '' I heard a woman's voice say. I walked in and smiled '' You wanted to see me? '' I asked.

'' Yes as I said we would talk and you would show me what you have unlocked for your clan and at the moment I'm not busy '' Lady Tsunade said.

I looked at the stack of unfinished papers and kinda giggled and nodded.

The Hokage nodded and got up '' Let's go outside to the training grounds '' She said.

I nodded again and followed her.

We stopped when we reached the training grounds '' Alright Y/n show me what you can do '' Lady Tsunade said.

I nodded and closed my eyes remembering how I felt when I used the L/n clans abilities.

Wing spare

Simple explanation: Massive wings that rush out of the ground to protect the summoner. This Jutsu is very good for something to shield you though depending on the size it takes a lot of Chakra.

Dragon chains

Type of chains that come from any part of your body. They will wrap around the enemy and squeeze them to death.

It doesn't take a lot of Chakra but if not careful you may cut of stab yourself with this. They also do have this blade at the end of it.

Reaper flames

White flames that kill the enemy, leaving no marks other than the burned victim. This Jutsu uses a MASSIVE amount of Chakra and energy for they come from a spirit that you need to connect to it and take its chakra.

Taken sword

It is a summoning of a sword that can trap the soul or take its chakra with one drop of the enemy's blood.

Soul seek

This is a tracking Jutsu used from the gods to find the guilty ones in the mortal world and killed. This doesn't take a lot of chakras just enough to make a very small tracking device.

I panted for the loss of chakra that was used to quickly. Lady Tsunade took notes on what I have shown Lady Tsunade today '' Your chakra is lowering fast you should rest '' She said '' Well I'm done anyways that's all I can remember  '' I said.

Then it came to my head...That eye thing that happened.

I shook my head and thought ' It's not important ' As I got up and bowed walking away.

I walked through the village just chilling until I heard a couple of people that I knew. I smiled and turned around to see Naruto, Sakura, and Sai.

I turned my feet around and walked to them. '' Hey, guys! '' I said '' Hey Y/n! '' Naruto yelled '' Oh hello Y/n '' Sai said in a polite way '' Hi Y/n '' Sakura said too.

We hung out for a bit until I was called to the Hokages office again.

I sighed and started to jump towards the office. I stopped at the door and opened it. '' Yes, Lady Tsunade? '' I asked crossing my arms.

'' Well Y/n for what you have shown me and your intelligence level I decided to make you a Shinobi of the leaf village '' She said with a smile.

'' Really?! '' I said in excitement. She nodded, the Hokage handed me and vest of my choice and gave me a new headband. 

I smiled and went to change ( First picture ) 

I nodded and walked out to the Konah streets again finding my friends but this time with others. I jumped to the roof and another one until Ianded behind them.

Sakura and Ino were standing beside each other until I put my elbows on their shoulders '' Hey girls '' I said.

Sakura looked over and in shock, she saw I was a shinobi '' Y/n did you become a Shinobi!?'' She yelled catching all the attention from the others.

_____________________________________________________

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this one I worked hard on this right now when I'm posting it it's 3:09am. And the fact that I am sick doesn't help :(

Word count = 1316