||Epilogue||

'' Kasha let's go! '' I said as a 5-year-old girl came running towards me '' Okay mommy! '' She said and hugged my leg.

I laughed and Kakashi came walking out '' wheres Tamiki? '' He asked me '' Oh snap right Tamiki let's get going! '' I said and a 10-year-old boy came walking out with his hands in his pockets.

Kasha immediately kept trying to bother her brother and kept tugging on his shirt '' Stop that! '' He yelled '' I'm not doing anything! '' She yelled back as the to started to fight. 

Kakashi sighed and scratched his head '' You two stop that or you won't get a snack at the store!'' I said as the two stopped immediately.

Kakashi chuckled and kissed my forehead '' Ew!! '' they both cringed back '' Oh shush one day you will find someone you love '' I said.

Tamiki shook his head '' Never! '' He said '' Just like a prince! '' Kasha said smiling and spun around.

I laughed and ruffled her hair.

____________________________________

Short verse of what happened!

So Kakashi and I got married and had two kids Tamkiki and Kasha. Both sweet children...though Tamiki can be a troublesome child...

Lady Tsunade and I are still trying to unfold the whole history of my clan, though I can use many new Jutsu that is still in the examination to figure out what it is.

Kanzaki and Toshi...well turned out to be gay and married each other, they adopted a little girl named Mika, Kasha and Mika get along well they have playdates on the weekends.

Kakashi has been teaching Tamiki many things for such a young age but minds you Kakashi was taught at a young age too, I've been teaching Kasha her L/n abilities.

Around when Kasha was 10 and Tamiki was 15, Tamiki got jealous that Kasha had more abilities from the L/n clan and because of that he got mad and went rogue.

Kakashi and I always tried everything to find Tamiki but everything we did only effected us even more.

Kasha unlocked more than I could ever in the L/ clan, though sometimes she gets out of hand and hurts others by accident.

When Kasha became 15 Tamiki was found dead...he was killed by his own teammates that were trying to kill a helpless family...

The parents were killed though the baby that was left was okay...Tamikis last words to us were:

'' Mom...Dad...I'm sorry...I'm so sorry I failed to become something greater...I-If you don't mind...*cough* Take care of that little girl...'' 

and that is what we did we took her in as our own...We taught her that her 'brother' was a hero for her. 

Kasha turned into an ANBU but left it and became a Jonin instead.

Kakashi and I visit Tamiki's grave every day...we buried him under this tree where he loved to read and think of anything really.

It is with great sadness that our own son has passed away at such a young age...But Kakashi and I learned to realize that he is in a better place with all of our fallen friends and family.

Even today I am one of the best Jonin at the moment and will probably be remembered with my daughter and son for being the last of the L/n clan.

Many things have happened and I mean LOTS but I'll save that for another day...for now, I will enjoy the rest of my life with my loving husband and two beautiful daughters.

Till then...

Stay strong