|| 20 ||

It's been a really painful week for me sadly. Kanzaki came to visit me with Toshi to thank me for what happen and apologize that they didn't do anything the help me.

I kept telling them it's okay and I did it because of instincts to protect friends. Now that I'm healed a bit I can move around in my room but not too far.

I smiled and thought of them then Kakashi ' I wonder how he's doing ' I thought.

As I did someone opened the door.

'' Hello Y/n '' Lady Tsunade said '' Oh hello Tsunade, it seems like I'm always in the hospital huh? '' I chuckled.

Lady Tsunade shook her hand and smiled '' It seems so, tho y/n you really need to be more careful. If this keeps happening I'm sorry but I might have to take away your shinobi vest so you can do more training '' Lady Tsunade said with a serious face.

I gulped and nodded '' Yes ma'am I promise this won't happen again '' I said.

'' So you didn't tell me your birthday was the day I sent you on the mission '' She said '' Sorry about that. Shinobi's job comes first '' I said.

'' So since it was your birthday I got you something '' Lady Tsunade said grabbing something she put on the side of the bed.

She pulled out a long box that was wrapped in birthday paper '' What's this? '' I asked '' Open it, it's my present for you '' She said with a small smile.

I nodded and started to take off the wrapping paper. When I opened it I found 2 long sharp katana's in it.

My eyes light up '' Wow! Thank you Lady Tsunade! '' I said.

She smiled '' Well I have to go. I still have to do a lot of paperwork '' She sighed and walked out.

I laughed a bit about how sad she sounded. I got up and carefully got out of bed '' ugh when can I get out of here '' I groaned.

I sat in the chair by the window and just sat there for a bit.

I heard someone come in and stand there. I can see Kakashi's chakra in the corner of my eye '' Hello Kakashi '' I said and turned my head ''Hey Y/n '' He said walking to me.

I smiled and stood up as he pulled me in a hug '' You scared the crap out of me Y/n '' Kakashi said resting his chin on my head.

'' I-I'm sorry...I didn't mean to worry you '' I said in a sad tone and hugged him tighter '' It's okay...I'm glad your okay '' He said kissing my forehead.

'' What are those? '' Kakashi asked looking at the pair of katana '' Oh Lady Tsunade gave me those '' I said pulling away, grabbing them.

'' Do you even know how to use them? '' Kakashi asked with a smirk. I stopped and turned around '' Way to kill the mood '' I puffed up my cheeks.

Kakashi laughed '' I'll show you later '' My eyes lighted up as I walked to him pulling down his mask slowly.

Kakashi smiled and leaned in. Kakashi came close to my face as we almost touched lips until I pulled up his mask.

Kakashi's face was confused until Naruto walked in with Sakura and Sai.

'' Hey, guys '' I said '' Hey Y/n! '' Naruto said '' Hi Y/n '' Sakura said after Naruto '' Hello Y/n '' Sai said in his monotoned voice.

'' oh hello Kakashi-sensei '' Sakura said.

We all spent time together sadly we couldn't leave the hospital until tomorrow for my release. The 3 left leaving me and Kakashi.

Of course, Kakashi came over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. I smirked and pulled down his mask. Kakashi leaned forwards planting his lips on mine.

The kiss was passionate and sweet. Kakashi licked my bottom lip asking for entry. I opened my mouth allowing him to stick his tongue in fighting with mine.

He won over dominance and explored all around my mouth. I moaned slightly at his action after I pulled away panting and rested my head on his chest.

'' I'm guessing when I released Sakura gonna take me to all those things she planned? '' I asked sticking my face in his chest.

'' Mhm,'' He responded I sighed '' After can I just lay down with you tomorrow? '' I asked and huffed.

Kakashi laughs a bit '' Sure babe '' I smiled until a doctor walked '' Very sorry but visiting hours are over '' 

I sighed and let go of Kakashi. '' I'll see you tomorrow '' He said and kissed my forehead and walked out.

I walked to my bed and laid down '' Tomorrow will be a great day '' I said to myself. 

for about an hour I kept trying to sleep but couldn't 

I sighed and got up. I looked at the 2 katanas and smirked, I grabbed them and opened the window climbing to the roof without anyone seeing me.

When I got up I started to practice using the katanas and what to not do with them. 

After a bit, I got the hang of it '' Heh easy '' I said as I heard someone go on the roof '' Miss y/n? you up here? '' a nurse asked.

' Crap...' I thought and hid. I put my katanas to the side and ran to the other corner ' The fuck am I gonna do now? ' I said to myself.

I heard the nurse go inside and shut the door. I sighed I relief and got up.

I started to climb down to the window until I realized they closed it...

'' Ah crap '' I said and climbed back up on the roof. I stood up and looked around '' How am I gonna get inside?...I'm a fricking ninja a window can't stop me '' I said and did a normal Jutsu and teleported inside my room.

'' Easy '' I said putting my katanas down '' Miss y/n where have you been? '' a doctor asked ' Crap ' 

'' Uh...I went to the bathroom...'' I lied with a cheeky smile.

____________________________________________________________

hey guys! hope you liked this chapter! Wow 20th chapter and 293 readers I didn't think I'd acually get that many readers haha.

word count = 1091