|| 13 ||

Sakura joined me as we came closer to the bush.

We moved the bush to find an old man with white long hair.

'' Master Jiraiya?! YOU PERV! '' Sakura yelled punching him '' Wait, Sakura you know this man? '' I asked scratching my head confused.

'' Yes he was Naruto's teacher for 3 years and the maker of that pervy book that Kakashi sensei reads, plus he likes to spy on girls! '' Sakura yelled the last part.

'' Ah, Sakura! haha, what a pleasure seeing you here!  and who's this beautiful lady?'' the old man said looking at me with a small smile.

'' I'm Y/n L/n and you are? '' I said putting my hands on my hips as Sakura glared at him.

'' So your part of the L/n clan? I thought they all- '' I cut him off by putting my hand on his mouth and eyed my way to Sakura pretty much telling him ' We'll talk later ' 

'' Again and who are you? '' I asked taking my hand off his mouth as he nodded '' My names Jiraiya '' He said.

'' Nice to meet you Jiraiya '' I said as I went and grabbed my sweater putting it on.

'' you too Y/n '' He said ' I wonder if he would be able to give me a copy of that Icha Icha paradise books ' I thought.

Sakura said she had to go but if the ' pervy sage ' tried anything I  have to go get her she'll kick his butt.

Sakura left leaving me and Jiraiya '' So about that L/n clan '' He said as we sat by the lake.

'' I don't know much so might as well not bother asking me things about it, I don't even know why I'm here '' I said.

He nodded '' Uh hey umm...'' I said.

'' Is it possible If I can get...um a copy of that book you make...even if I'm under 18 heh...'' I said scratching the back of his head.

Jiraiya laughed '' Fine but don't tell anyone I gave it to you I'll be giving you the first one then you know going up from there ok kiddo? '' He said passing me one. ''Wow, thanks! '' I said and put it in my sweater pocket.

'' Well It's getting late, let me walk you home okay? '' Jiraiya said standing up helping me up too.

'' Where you live? '' He asked '' I actually live with someone '' I said with a shrug.

'' Oh really? Do you like them? '' Jiraiya said raising his eyebrows. I looked down and blushed '' Perhaps...'' I muttered as we got to the apartment.

'' Wait is your roommate Kakashi? '' Jiraiya asked surprised.

I stopped in my tracks ' Shit he knows him? ' I said to myself.

'' Maybe...'' I said unlocking the door with the key Kakashi finally got.

I opened the door to find everyone there '' SUPRISE! '' They all yelled. I jumped back in shock '' What's this? '' I asked walking in while Jiraiya followed.

'' It's a party for you! '' Sakura said with a bright smile. '' Hey, why is pervy sage with you! '' Naruto yelled.

'' Long story short he was spying on me and Sakura '' I shrugged as Jiraiya looked at everyone scratching the back fo his head.

I walked passed the crowd to the table where there were drinks and food.

I poured myself some juice, I took a sip until I felt a presence behind me, I turned around to see Kakashi with a small smile behind the mask.

Kakashi was about to say something until Master Jiraiya came in '' So Kakashi you didn't tell me you had this beautiful lady as a roommate '' He said.