|| 6 ||

Not too long we arrived at the Hokage's office, Kakashi put me down and knocked on the doors.

'' Come in '' we heard as he opened the door and we walked in.

We stood there in front of Lady Tsunade as she said '' Ah, Kakashi, Y/n what are you doing here so late? ''  

'' Lady Hokage we are here to ask where is Y/n staying? '' Kakashi said patting my head and looked at me.

I huffed up my cheeks and looked at him and swatted his hand away.

He chuckled and looked back to the Hokage.

Tsunade looked at a couple of papers then sighed.

''Sorry Y/n at the moment there are no available apartments right now '' Tsunade said putting the papers down.

'' We can find someone for you can live with maybe '' Said the Hokage placing her elbows on her desk on, resting her chin on her hands.

Right after that Kakashi said '' I have an extra room in my apartment '' I looked at him with a confused face then looked at the Hokage.

'' Alright, then Y/n do you mind staying with him for now? '' Asked Lady Tsunade 

' Living with a guy?! But he's kinda cute, to be honest- What the hell are you thinking y/n!!??? ' I yelled at myself.

My face turned red for a moment until I shook my head getting rid of those thoughts and said ''  Yeah sure, seems nice '' I said with a smile.

''Alright then, for now, you will be staying with Kakashi- Oh and Y/n here '' Lady Tsunade said pulling out a leaf headband.

'' I'm sure you'll make a great ninja here '' She said with a smile.

I nodded and grabbed the headband putting it around my forehead and smiled.

After that, I and Kakashi walked out of the building.

It was silent before Kakashi said '' Okay tomorrow at 6 am we go to the training grounds for your first lesson and to tell the others your with us now, got it? '' He said ruffling up my hair.

'' K-Kakashi dammit! stop doing that!...okay fine hmph ''  I huffed up my cheeks and crossed my arms like a 5-year-old getting mad.

He just chuckled and continued walking, about 10 minutes later we arrived at this apartment door.

Kakashi unlocked his door and walked inside taking off our shoes.

It was a pretty good apartment and clean '' Nice place '' I said looking around.

'' Thank you and you hungry? or thirsty? '' Kakashi asked.

'' Um, could I get some water? '' I asked sitting on a couch looking around. Kakashi nodded and poured me a glass of water and handed it to me.

'' Thanks ''I said grabbing the cup of water and taking a sip.

'' I'm gonna take a shower and after you can alright? '' He said.

'' Yeah sure '' I smiled as he walked to the bathroom.

I heard the water start running as I got up and looked around.

I found this orange book called ' Icha Icha paradise ', I opened to a random page and seen these words.

Moans

kissed

Condom

thrust

Release

Pant

I kept reading until I heard the bathroom door open, I threw the book on the table where it was and just sat there looking straight.

'' you can jump in the- You okay? you look like you've seen a ghost '' Kakashi said.

I looked over to see Kakashi with only pants on and with soaking hair.

I blushed and said '' I-it's nothing! I'm g-gonna go take a shower! '' I said running towards the bathroom.

I shut the door and looked in the mirror and sighed as I started the shower.

I took off my clothes and jumped in the shower. The harm shower ran down my skin as I rinsed myself off using soap cleaning myself.

After I was done and wrapped myself in the shower I realized I have nothing to wear.

'' Ah, crap...'' I said opening to the door a tiny bit.

'' Umm Kakashi? '' I said loud enough.

'' Yes Y/n? '' I could hear his voice from the living room. '' Umm...could I borrow a shirt and pants or something?...heh'' I said as I blushed.

It was silent until I could see Kakashi go into a room and come out with something in his hands.

'' These are probably the only things that can fit you right now okay? '' He said passing me some clothes.

I nodded and said thank you as I shut the door.

I got dressed and looked in the mirror I had a white shirt on that went down to my knees and some baggy shorts.

I walked out to the living room to find Kakashi reading that orange book I found, I kinda giggled a bit that he was reading that. As I grabbed my headphones and looked at Kakashi.

Kakashi looked at me putting down his book '' What's so funny? '' He asked raising an eyebrow.

'' Oh nothing '' I said '' Oh and thanks for the clothes I'll find some more clothes whenever I can fin some money. '' I said to him.

He nodded as he got up walking closer to you and said '' Sorry for the clothes not fitting too well, and the room on the left is yours by the way.'' He said pointing to a door.

I nodded and said my thank you's. '' Well Kakashi I'm gonna go to bed '' I said while yawning.

'' Alright I'll be on the door across the hall if you need me '' He said grabbing his book again.

I smiled then started to walk to the door, I opened it and saw I bed desk and a drawer, and with a small closet. I put my f/c headphones on the desk and sighed.

I smiled and walked to the bed and laid down with a blanket and pillow, I closed my eyes and slowly fell asleep. 

_____________________________________________

Hello! this one is probably shorter then the others but its 3:05am in the morning give me a break xD 

Happy new years btw and hope you have a great 2020!

word count = 1057