|| 18 ||

It was about 7:34 pm when the door opened. I shot up from my sleep with a kunai in my hand. I WAS sleeping until someone disturbed it.

'' It's just me!'' Kakashi said with his hands up in the air playfully. '' Jesus Kakashi don't do that! '' I said throwing a pillow at him.

'' Sorry babe '' Kakashi said playfully throwing the pillow back '' So what did Lady Tsunade want so close to your birthday? '' Kakashi asked walking towards me sitting next to me.

'' I have a B-ranked mission tomorrow '' I said rubbing my eye ''  what? Your birthday is tomorrow though '' Kakashi said in a disappointed voice.

'' Kakashi I'm a shinobi I have to do this. Though I promise we can have a party with the other when I get back '' I said.

Kakashi sighed and pulled me closer and rested his chin on my head. I smiled and closed my eyes ''I need to go to bed Kakashi. I have to get up at 4 am'' I said getting up.

He groaned and got up '' Fine but I'm with you tonight '' He said walking towards my bedroom pulling me with him. Kakashi took off his shirt and his mask.

I changed into my PJs until Kakashi picked me up carrying me to the bed and laid down on the bed with him. Kakashi pulled me closer to him and cuddled with me.

I smiled and kissed his forehead '' I love you...'' I whispered '' I love you too '' He said.

I closed my eyes and focused on sleeping until I fell asleep.

I woke up at the sound of my alarm going off. It was 3:30 am. I yawned and got up '' Good morning Birthday girl '' Kakashi said '' Oh! I'm sorry did I wake you? '' I asked '' No you're alarm did '' He said getting up.

'' Kakashi go back to bed you don't have to get up '' I said getting dressed '' No it's fine I wanna say goodbye before you leave '' Kakashi said.

I smiled and hugged him '' Okay then '' I said as he hugged me back '' Please be careful '' He said.

I nodded '' I'm gonna make some tea before I leave '' I said heading to the kitchen making some tea.

When it was done it was about 3:45 am '' I have to get going right away '' I said '' Aw...okay then...Please be safe '' Kakashi said hugging me tightly.

'' I will and I'll miss you '' I said '' Me too '' He said and let me go.

I picked up my bag and waved bye heading to the gates.

When I got there I saw the 2 other Shinobi. I landed on the ground perfectly and smiled slightly '' Hello '' I said.

'' Hello I'm Toshi '' One of the Shinobi said.

Toshi had the normal Vest on, black hair and brown eyes with a scar on his chin. He also had a hood on with his headband.

'' I'm  Kanzaki  '' The other one said.

Kanzaki had the normal vest. He had brown hair with blue eyes. Of course the leaf headband but on his right arms.

I nodded '' Shall we go? '' I said. they nodded as we jumped off.

Turns out Kanzaki and Toshi were really cool guys they liked to joke around always kept the mood up, I think this mission is gonna go great!

'' We can sleep here '' Toshi said landing on the ground. It was flat with trees surrounding it. '' Alright,'' I said and took off my backpack.

'' I'll watch first '' I said. Toshi and Kanzaki nodded and laid down in their sleeping bags. I sat on a tree branch looking around for a bit.

' Wonder how Kakashi is doing...' I thought to myself.

About an hour past and one of them woke up '' You rest I'll watch now '' Toshi said. I nodded and jumped out of the tree.

'' Thank you '' I said with a smile and laid down in my sleeping bag.

We all took turns on watching until dawn where we packed up and started to get closer to the village in the mist.

When we were about a day away from the mist I've noticed something is off...Not as many ninjas are around...It's...not right.

' This doesn't feel right...' I thought and narrowed my eyes looking around. I spotted a paper bomb on the ground with a string attached to it.

'' Stop '' I said as we stopped before we hit it '' What? '' Toshi asked '' We need to find a different path. look '' I said pointing at the traps all around '' Alright then, Thank you Y/n '' Kanzaki said as we turned to a different route.

We spotted the hidden mist Hokage's building '' C'mon '' I said quietly.

We went in quietly walking upsides down on the roof to not be seen as we hid our chakra. We reached the scroll room and walked in looking around.

We went in and out of each scroll to find it '' Find it! '' Toshi whispered-yelled. '' Good now we can get the hell out of here '' Kanzai said as we reached the outside world.

I sighed in relief as we started to head back '' Good job guys '' I said with a small smile.

They nodded as we almost reached the hidden mist's gates.

Until I spotted something that was already too late...

We were right in the middle of a massive trap...

'' Dammit! Those sneaky bastards! '' I said looking everywhere only spotting traps.

'' Y/n what's wrong? '' Toshi asked '' We are smack in the middle of a trap! they used those old ones to move us into a bigger one! '' I said as I stopped being careful.

'' Do NOT move got it? '' I said as we stayed still.

Of course staying still didn't do shit cause Toshi took a step back and tripped one.

'' Double spare! '' I yelled making hand signs quickly as 4 wings came out of the ground protecting Toshi and Kanzaki.

But for me didn't go so well...'' Y/N! '' The last thing I heard

_____________________________________________

Hey guys! Hope you liked this one. You know for all these new jutsu's I just end up writing them in a book so I can rememeber them?

Haha, It's helpful but when I write a new one I have to write the damage present and all the others and what it can do.

 Anyways bye guys see you in the next chapter!

Word count = 1123