|| 26 ||

So a couple of days have passed since the ' accident '  Naruto and Kakashi don't talk as much but still train together like they're supposed too.

'' Y/n you and the girls today will be going out for the day '' Kakashi said '' oh? Why's that? '' I asked walking into the living room as Kakashi was getting ready.

'' Just to spend time '' He said I raised an eyebrow and put my hands on my hips '' Your hiding something '' I said.

Kakashi stared for a minute '' I- '' but just when Kakashi was about to finish his sentence someone knocked on the door.

'' Oh, what timing! '' Kakashi said running to the door opening it '' Hello Kakashi '' A familiar feminine voice said.

I raised an eyebrow walking to the door '' Hey y/n! '' Sakura said smiling widely with the others behind her.

'' Oh hey, guys '' I said smiling.

'' Well, I'll see you later babe! '' Kakashi said kissing my forehead and scouting me out of the door to the girls.

The door closed quickly and quietly.

I frowned and look at the girls '' is he mad at me or something? '' I said in a sad tone '' no-no! He just wants you to hang out with us! '' TenTen said.

'These girls are hiding something as well...' I thought and shrugged.

I sighed and gave in as they dragged me everywhere.

'' Let's go pick out a cute outfit! '' Sakura said raising her fist into the air I sighed and shrugged '' Alright then...'' I said in a tired voice and a soft smile.

'' L-Let's go then '' Hinata said in her soft voice.

The girls nodded and began dragging my lazy body to the clothes store.

We walked in and right away someone greeted us and bring us to a room  '' What's going on? I can already tell you guys planned this '' I said putting my hands on my hips and a frown and a raised eyebrow.

The girls had sweat coming down their forehead '' We just wanted the best for you! '' Ino said ' Yup their hiding something...' I sighed.

'' Here you go, girls, pick whatever you like! '' The lady that worked here said with a giggled and handing us some outfits.

The girls gave her a thumbs up and she winked and walked out of the room ' Just go with it ' I said to myself.

the girls turned to me with a wide smile '' Here try this on first! '' Sakura said handing me an outfit and pushing me into a changing room.

I looked at the outfit and turned out to be a dress '' Really? A dress? '' I said quietly and sighed '' Whatever '' I added getting changed.

So I ended up trying on more than 10 dresses/shirts/etc, but only one thing caught my eye which was this: