|| 5 ||

The lady behind the desk looked at Kakashi curiously. '' Oh, who did you find? '' Asked the woman.

Kakashi grabbed my hand and pulled me in front of him, I blushed from him grabbing my hand.

' Ugh! why am I blushing! ' I yelled at myself.

The lady was silence for a moment then snapped out of it '' Oh and who are you I may ask '' She asked with a smile.

I backed away for a moment until Kakashi pushed me a little forward. I looked at him with a frown as he just gave me a closed eye smile.

'' I'm Y/n...Y/n l/n '' I said looking at her, her face was shooked for a moment.

'' Wait- Your an L/n?! '' The lady said standing up from her chair with her hands on her desk.

I took a step back in shock '' A what? '' I asked looking at her with a confused face.

She cleared her throat and sat back down '' Naruto, Sakura, and Sai you are dismissed, Kakashi and Y/n I would like to talk to you. '' She said after that team 7 left other than Kakashi.

'' Umm...I'm sorry to interrupt you but who are you?...'' I asked her.

'' Oh right! Where are my manners I'm Lady Tsunade the fifth Hokage of the Hidden Leaf Village '' Said Lady Tsunade.

I nodded and said '' So what were you talking about the L/n clan? '' I asked her face looked confused for a second then snapped out of it.

'' the L/n clan was destroyed a very long time they said no one survived. The L/n clan was able to summon spirits they say or creatures, so people became afraid of them. That's the reason why they mostly were attacked and that is the reason why I am very interested in you Y/n '' She said crossing her arms and leaning back into her chair.

' What the heck is she talking about? ' I said to myself.

'' By the looks of your face you don't even know that, Kakashi where did you find Y/n? ''Lady Tsunade asked Kakashi.

'' Well, you see as we were heading back to Konah I saw her run into the bushes and I want to find out who she is. Turns out she was camping in the field of grass like she was lost. '' Kakashi said putting a hand on my shoulder.

'' Well Y/n do you remember anything from how you got there? '' Asked Lady Tsunade.

I looked down ' Do I tell them I'm not even from this world? Will they believe me? ' I asked myself

'' Unfortunately no I don't remember anything other than waking up in the woods '' I said looking at the Hokage.

'' Hmm... Alright Y/n we will try everything to unlock your memories okay? At the time being, I would like to see if you would like to join a team, to see what you can do, Okay? '' She said.

Before I could say something she interrupted me '' Kakashi since you guys found her would you like to take her for a new member in your team? '' She said looking at Kakashi.

Kakashi nodded and then put his hand on my shoulder again. '' I'm sure we will be able to help her '' Kakashi said with a closed eye smile.

Lady Tsunade nodded then said '' Well Y/n I hope you have a good time, You're dismissed '' We nodded then walked out, as we were walking outside I looked around and wondered off by accident.

After a bit I wondering I realized I was lost '' Kakashi? '' I said looking around '' Ah crap '' I sighed walking around.

I noticed it was starting to get late as the sun was setting. I never liked the night it was always the time when my dad would come home wasted with alcohol.