|| 8 ||

Y/n P.O.V

I've known the anime called Naruto...I've seen the main info for pretty much all the characters. Also for Naruto that kid with yellow hair.

 I believe he has something within him...A fox I recall with 9 tails...holding a large about of chakra.

'' Y/n! pay attention! '' Someone yelled.

'' uh? Oh sorry, Sakura '' I said quietly.

'' Y/n we are gonna start with something easy okay? '' Sakura said with a determined smile

'' Alright, what is it? '' I asked Sakura, '' Focusing your chakra to your feet to climb trees '' She said.

Kakashi's P.O.V

Y/n...Something about her drives me nuts... but another thing is she has a very odd chakra with her.

I don't know what but she might be a jinchuriki like naruto...Perhaps not Narutos Chakra is different from Y/n's.

'But Lady Tsunade said she's from the L/n clan. I don't know what they are or what they can do but if she can do what the Hokage said, I'm not sure what to think of it...' Kakashi said to himself

' But there also something I can like about her...Her eyes... they're beautiful...I wonder what her lips feel like- Wait what the hell am I think?! ' Kakashi shook his head and put down his book to see what his team is teaching Y/n.

'' Nuh-uh! That's...Not possible! '' Y/n argued 

'' Uh-huh! It is! '' Sakura argued back as she turned around so Y/n faced her back.

Naruto signaled Y/n to follow him running into the woods, Y/n got up and ran into the woods to Naruto.

I sighed and got up to follow them.

y/n P.O.V 

I and Naruto ran into the woods together at least it's better than Sakura.

'' Naruto what's up? '' I asked leaning on a tree.

'' y/n I'm gonna teach you. Believe it! '' Naruto said with a grin and sticking up his thumb.

'' Alright, whatcha gonna teach me? '' I asked

'' Shadow clones! '' He said '' Shadow clones? '' I said confused.

Naruto made a hand sighed and a poof of cloud came as disappeared showing a second Naruto.

My eyes light up and I got up from leaning on the tree '' wow! teach me! '' I pleaded 

After a while of trying hard, I finally fell on the ground and whined '' This stinks! '' Naruto laughed a bit '' Y/n just try okay? '' 

I got up and nodded a bit and focused.

' You can do this y/n! ' I said to myself.

About a minute later a large cloud came a disappeared.

I looked at Naruto confused his jaw dropped until I looked over to the clone only to find I made 10!

'' Holy crap! '' I said 

'' Good job Y/n! '' Naruto said with a big smile.

'' Let's try Kunais now okay? '' Naruto said handing me a Kunai

I nodded and he pointed where to throw until we heard something in the trees.

I reflexes threw to knife exactly where the noise came from.

I and Naruto got up watching around until he heard a grunt.

Naruto and I looked at each other and nodded running towards that grunt came from.

I climbed up the tree to only find Kakashi-sensei with the kunai in his arm. My eyes widened '' Kakashi?! What the hell are you doing there! '' I helped him down the tree.

'' Kakashi sensei? '' Naruto said with a confused face.

Time skip ( cuz I'm a lazy f*ck! )

'' Kakashi again why the hell would you scare me like that! '' I asked while we walked home.

'' First, don't put this on me YOU left with Naruto when you and Sakura were learning things. '' Kakashi argued back.

'' Hmph! We were not learning anything we were ARGUING '' I said crossing my arms with a pouty lip.

Kakashi chuckled '' Well at least the medical ninjas could help '' He said and ruffled my hair.

I swatted his hand away and unlocked the door.

We walked inside, Kakashi went to get something for supper in the kitchen and for me, I sat on the couch.

I saw he put his book down on the table so I quietly took it and started to read it again.

My nose was stuck in the book until someone yanked it out of my hand.

'' Not for kids '' Kakashi said as he put it in his pockets. I huffed and went to my room to get something to wear until I realized I still don't have anything to wear.

'' god dammit '' I said I walked out of my room and went to Kakashi '' Kakashi do you know anyone that could...you know uh help to get me some clothes? '' I asked scratching the back of my head.

Kakashi stood there for a minute to think '' I could ask Sakura and Ino to help you tomorrow '' Kakashi said.

'' Who's Ino? '' I asked tilting my head a bit '' I girl from team 10 '' He said with a closed eye smile.

'' Oh and I suggest you apologize to Sakura tomorrow too '' Kakashi said going back to cooking.

I groaned and nodded. I laid down with my legs hanging off the couch. I felt someone pull my legs off the couch pull me up so I was upside down.

'' Wah?! K-Kakashi! '' I whined as he put my legs over his shoulders and started to walk outside towards a house.

After a bit, I stopped struggling when we stopped Kakashi put me down and knocked on a door.

I felt dizzy and almost fell over until Kakashi caught me.

The door opened and showed...Sakura... Crap 

'' Oh hello, Kakashi-sensei what could I do for you? '' Sakura asked as I hid behind Kakashi.

'' Why hello sakura you see Y/n got here not too long ago, therefore, she doesn't have any clothes '' Kakashi said with a clothes eye smile

'' And Ino will be coming with you '' Kakashi said pulling me forwards.

I huffed and looked down as he nudged me '' Sakura... I'm sorry I left you in the middle of lessons...'' I said

'' It's fine but climbing on trees is possible '' Sakura said '' NUH-UH! '' I argued.

'' Y/n '' Kakashi said '' Fine '' I said '' Alright let's go! '' Sakura said grabbing my hand pulling me off.

I glared at Kakashi as we started to head to this Ino's place.

_________________________________________

Just wowza 107 readers just WOW I'm not even good at this and y'all actually reading? Wow thank you all!

Word count = 1119