|| 9 ||

I, sakura and my new friend Ino were shopping for clothes it took forever and a lot of arguing which one was the best. But I really didn't like most of them.

I found a couple of things I like so I got them.

''why do you have so many materials instead of clothes? '' Ino asked me.

'' You'll see '' I said walking into the flower shop. '' Can I use your bathroom? '' I asked Ino.

Ino nodded and told me where to go.

I started to put everything together to make an outfit and soon enough it was done! ( outfit above^^ )

I walked out of the bathroom and stopped at the stairs '' Hope it isn't bad '' I inhale as I kept walking.

'' Y/n are you have done getting dre- WOAH! '' Sakura said looking at me with wide eyes '' Your outfit looks so cool! '' Sakura said.

Ino came walking into the room and stopped in her tracks '' WOW! Y/n I didn't know you could make clothes like that! you should make me an outfit one day! '' Ino said fangirling over your clothes.

'' Thanks! I use to do a lot of crafts with my- Never mind anyways you guys hungry? '' I said 

'' Yeah, we can go to a  barbecue place I know! '' Ino said grabbing my hand and started to walk out of the store.

'' Hey wait for me! '' Sakura yelled running to catch up with us.

'' Hey, Ino you have a hair elastic I can borrow? '' I asked as she gave me one and smiled.

I put my hair up in a messy bun as we all talked together. We walked into the restaurant and sat down.

We were laughing talking, you know like friends do all the time.

It was all so new to me I never had friends before but this just felt so...Good

'' So Y/n where do you come from? '' Sakura asked '' Other than that field ''

I looked down and thought ' Should I tell them? No maybe? I don't know ' Thankfully I was saved from 2 people coming over.

'' Hey, Ino, Sakura who's that? '' A boy with his hair up in a ponytail that made him look like a pineapple.

'' Oh Hey Shikamaru, Choji! '' Ino said '' This is Y/n a new ninja to the leaf village.

'' Hello '' I said with a small smile and waved '' Hi I'm Choji! '' The boy said 

I smiled at them '' Guys wanna join we were about to start eating '' Ino said.

'' Sure '' Shikamaru said as they sat down.

'' So Y/n whats your last name? are you an Uchiha? A Nara like Shikamaru? '' Choji asked while eating some barbecue.

'' Uh no I'm not an Uchiha or a Nara. My last name Is L/n '' I said stretching the back of my head. '' I honestly don't remember much sorry '' I said as I eat some sticky rice balls.

We all spent time together I meet some other people, A girl named TenTen, Neji, Shino, Kiba and his adorable but yet huge dog named Akamaru, People seem nice here!

Everyone left until it was just me and Sakura.

'' Well Y/n we should get you back to your place where are you staying? '' Sakura asked as we kept walking.

'' I actually live with Kakashi '' I said dusting off my clothes '' Wait seriously? '' Sakura asked '' How is it living with Kakashi-Sensei? '' She asked as we headed to his place.

'' Pretty nice to be honest '' I said avoiding eye contact to hide me blushing a bit.

We reached Kakashi's apartment and knocked on the door, I don't have a spare key yet Kakashi said he would get it sometime this week.

The door opened and surprise surprise it was Kakashi '' Hello Kakashi-sensei '' Sakura said.

'' Why Hello Sakura how was your day with Y/n and Ino? '' Kakashi asked as I walked inside.

'' Very good y/n actually made her own outfit! '' Sakura said pulling me in front of her.

I smiled a bit with a tint of blush '' Wow Y/n you made that? '' Kakashi asked.

I nodded and scratched the back of my head '' Well Sakura I'll see you tomorrow '' Kakashi said closing the doors.

'' Did you eat dinner? '' Kakashi asked starting to make dinner '' No I ate lunch and meet some other people though '' I said and sat on the couch.

' I wonder what my father is doing back at home...Am I ever gonna go back?... But I don't wanna leave this place I feel safer than...Home...' I thought.

I placed my hand on my cheek where my scar was.

The memories all came back to me rushing in all at once.

I didn't notice that I was quietly crying until I heard Kakashi '' Y/n are you okay? You started to cry all of a sudden '' Kakashi said and sat down beside me looking at me with a concerned face.

My hole body started to tremble from remembering how I would hide from my father whenever he came around. Whenever he comes near me or anything.

I remember how the day my mom left me with my dad...

'' Hey Hey Hey Y/n it's okay '' Kakashi said pulling me into a hug and used his hand to circle around my back over and over again.

I cuddled into his chest slowly calming myself down, I could hear his heartbeat...His soft breathing...His calming voice...His touch

I got out of his hug and wiped my teary eyes and looked at Kakashi '' Thank you...For everything'' I said '' No problem Y/n anytime you need me just ask okay? '' Kakashi said with a small smile under his mask.

'' May I ask why you were crying? Did you remember something? '' Kakashi asked still beside me.

I sighed and nodded '' Kakashi you may or may not believe me but I trust you not to tell anyone okay? I'm...not actually from this world...'' I said

'' What do you mean from this world? '' Kakashi said.

'' I mean the world I came from isn't like yours...It doesn't have ninjas...Do Jutsu's... Or beasts '' I explained.

Kakashi nodded and looked down '' So is that why your crying? you miss your old home? '' Kakashi asked.

I sighed and shook my head no '' Not really my home wasn't the best...My dad would always be drunk and with that, he would...'' I almost started to cry again '' He would hit me all the time when he came home I would hide every time '' I said quietly.

It was silent for a moment until I felt something on the cheek where that scar was '' Did you dad do this? '' Kakashi asked.

I nodded hesitantly and sighed.

Kakashi nodded '' Well you don't need to worry I'll protect you okay? '' Kakashi said 

'' I can lend you a T-shirt and shorts for you to sleep in okay? '' Kakashi said softly

'' Alright thanks, Kakashi...'' I said while I yawned.

Kakashi left the room as I slowly closed my eyes and fell to sleep

_____________________________________________________________

HEYA!!!! I hope you liked this one it was a pain in the ass! but oh well.

I use fricking Grammarly and the name '' Ino '' Just tried to correct it to like '' I '' or  '' I no '' :p

Word count = 1262