|| 22 ||

Lemon warning

Kakashi smirked.

I pulled the vest zipper down till he took the vest off. I looked up at him and pulled down his mask.

Kakashi pinned me against the wall putting his hand right beside my head and the other by my shoulder.

I traveled my hand under his shirt from his abs to his chest.

I removed my hands from his shirt and wrapped my arms around Kakashi's neck. Kakashi picked me up putting his hands at my thighs and my back against the wall.

Kakashi kissed me passionately and pulled me closer.

We broke the kiss, Kakashi walked to the couch and laid me down.

Kakashi took off my shirt leaving me in tights and my bra.

'' Hey what about you '' I pouted tugging on his shirt. He chuckled and pulled off his shirt '' Like what you see? '' Kakashi said in a husky voice.

I nodded and looked him down closer to my face and kissed him. Kakashi licked the bottom of my lip asking for entry.

I playfully denied.

Kakashi growled moving his hand to my chest area and grabbed one of them. I gasped and Kakashi used this as a chance.

Kakashi's tongue fought for dominance though he won. and began exploring my mouth. I moaned a little adjusting my hips.

Everything was going great until...

Knock Knock  Knock

We sighed when we heard '' My great rival Kakashi! and his youthful partner! Let's celebrate this day with drinks among our fellow comrades! '' Guy said from the other side of the door.

Kakashi leaned to my ear '' Be absolutely quiet '' He whispered staying still.

though that didn't work out I moved just a LITTLE and I hit something on the coffee table knocking something down.

CRASH

Something broke on the ground and the door broke open. '' My rival and Youthful friend are you alright?! '' Guy kicked down the door.

I grabbed Kakashi's mask and pulled it up quickly.

'' Guy why did you do that '' Kakashi groaned revealing my half-naked body. Guy fell to the ground with a bleeding nose.

'' K-Kakashi?! '' I said grabbing a blanket to cover me.

'' Oops, Sorry babe.'' He said grabbing a shirt and putting it on.

I huffed and walked to my room grabbing a black tank top and walked out. I walked into the living room to see Guy with a tissue up his nose to stop the nose bleed.

'' My youthful friend! '' Guy said ''I'm terribly sorry '' He said with anime crying eye and on his knees.

I think Kakashi made him say sorry...

I giggled and patted his head '' It's fine '' I said putting my hair into a messy bun.

'' now about that celebration? '' I asked smirking and raising an eyebrow. Kakashi sighed and grabbed his vest.

So we were at a bar with most of Kakashi's friends. 

Everyone got a bottle of Sake and made a cheer. Guy was making another one for Me and Kakashi. Though Guy got drunk faster then I've then my dad along ago.