|| 24 ||

I woke up on top of a tree and yawned '' Ouch! '' I said '' Note to self...Never sleep in a tree '' I said.

I rubbed my eyes and stood up and stretched I looked down and thought of what happened yesterday.

I touched my lips think how stupid I was not telling him to stop...I couldn't think at that moment. I sighed and got up from the ground.

'' Should I go back? '' I asked myself '' I'll give Kakashi some time...Perhaps Sakura knows what to do '' I said.

I started to jump out of the forest and onto the rooftops.

I looked down to see Kakashi walking in the Konah streets it looks like he's looking for someone.

I shook my head and continued towards Sakura's house.

I landed in the ground and knocked on the door 2 times. 

Kizashi opened the door  '' Hello Mr. Haruno is Sakura home? '' I asked '' Ah hello yes she is... Sakura! Come to the door! '' Kizashi called for Sakura.

'' Coming! '' I heard Sakura say.

Kizashi smiled and let Sakura come to the door '' Hey Y/n '' She said.

I wasn't smiling or anything I just looked down '' Hey...what's wrong? '' She asked in a concerned voice.

'' I-I...A lot of things happened yesterday...'' I said '' Here come in we can talk about it in my room '' She said letting me in and leading me to her bedroom.

We walked into her room and sat down on her bed '' So what's wrong? '' Sakura asked '' I'll start from the beginning...'' I said.

After explaining everything that happens and me being confused about what I'm supposed to do '' Naruto that idiot! '' Sakura said a little angry.

'' I know...but don't be too mad...'' I sighed Sakura sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose.

Sakura looked at me with a sorry face '' I think you should talk it out with Kakashi or let Kakashi ask you what happen so he doesn't think anything else '' Sakura said.

Tears began falling down '' It's all so overwhelming! '' I said crying wiping my tears away but more kept falling.

Sakura pulling me into a hug and calmed me down '' Hey...it's okay...why don't we have a girls day? ''Sakura tried brightening the mood.

'' Girls day? What do you mean? '' I asked '' Well we could get the other girls and hang out for the day! '' Sakura said '' S-sure '' I said smiling softly.

'' get c'mon let's go pick them up! '' Sakura said pulling me up with her. I smiled widely taking what has happened away and enjoying the moment.

We picked up Hinata, TenTen, and Ino.

'' Let's go to the book shop quickly I need to go get a couple of books '' TenTen said '' Alright '' We said in sync.

We began walking to the store until I saw Kakashi walk in the book store before us. Sakura saw Kakashi too and told them we would wait outside.

The others agreed they knew what happened which is why they agreed to come. '' Y/n you need to talk to him sometime '' Sakura said '' I know I know...soon I promise '' I said.

Sakura nodded and the others came out before Kakashi. TenTen had here books and the girls got their own books.

'' Alright '' Sakura said and the girls smiled '' Let's go! '' TenTen said we cheered and started to walk around seeing what we can do today.