Chapter Twenty-Nine

Katsuki's POV:

It's finally Christmas and I'm so excited and nervous for all of today. I have dinner with Mr. Aizawa and Present Mic and I have that date with Shoto. Mr. Aizawa and Mic went to sell the stove and dining table for around $150 and they're giving me the money today when I go over for dinner. When they told me they had a buyer, I went out and decided to buy Shoto a Christmas present anyways.

I had enough money to get something better so I decided to buy some matching bracelets. I know it's not much, but I really liked them. They were both black, stainless steel and they say our own names. I'll let him decide of he wants the one with his own name or the one with my name. They're really nice and I hope he likes it. They told me about the buyer yesterday and so that's when I went out to buy the stuff. I took Kirishima with me and he helped me pick them out. They were going to take a while to put our names on them so he went out to eat and stuff. Kirishima was talking about how much of a cute couple me and Shoto are and that the video was pretty cheesy.

It was pretty fun. Shoto was hanging out with Izuku, Uraraka, and Iida. He said he hadn't hung out with them so while I went out with Kirishima, he was going to hang out with them. I told him that it was a great idea and he told me he was excited about our date. That made me happy, but a bit nervous because that put pressure on me.

I'm in my bed at the dorms and I'm thinking about wrapping the box with the bracelets. The box has both bracelets and it's very fancy, but I think it'll be good to wrap it. I bought some wrapping paper yesterday. I also snuck a present for Kirishima yesterday. I went into a T-shirt store. You give them something to put on a shirt. I told them to put 'Manly' on a red shirt. It wasn't a lot, but I'm sure he'd like it. When I found Kirishima, he was freaking out because he couldn't find me. I told him I was sorry and that I had to use the restroom. The shirt didn't take long to make either, it was like 10 minutes.

I get up and go to my closet to grap the wrapping paper. I grab a box to put the shirt in and start wrapping it. Then I wrap the box with the bracelets. It's not the best wrapping, but I tried. I put on a hoodie before taking the box with the shirt in it. I go over to Kirishima's room. I knock and wait for him to open up. The only reason he hasn't gone home yet is because he wanted to hang out with me for a little before going back home. He's staying at home for the rest of the break so he said that he was staying until 12 today. It's almost 10, so now would be a great time to give him his gift.

He opens it as he yawns. When he sees me, he smiles widely. "Oh hey bro. What's up?" I stick out the box and say, "Um, hey. I just wanted to give you this. I didn't know you were still asleep. Sorry about that." His eyes light up and he smiles at me. "Oh it's no problem dude. Thanks for the gift," he says. He takes the box and starts opening it. "It's uh, nothing much. But I hope you like it," I say as he sees the shirt.

He smiles widely again and looks at me happily. "No way! I love this, man! It's great," he says and he goes to hug me. I hug him back and smile. "Oh, I'm so glad you liked it. I was kind of nervous," I say. We pull away and he shakes his head. "No way, I love it. Thanks." I nod. "Um hey you wanna hang out for a bit? We could eat breakfast and then we could play Mario Kart in the common area for a little bit before I have to go," he says.

"Yeah, sounds good. I'll go get breakfast started. I'm just going to put some frozen waffles in the toaster. Sound good?" He nods before saying, "Yeah, I still have to brush my teeth so that sounds good." I go to my room as he closes his door, probably to get his stuff. I grab my phone and then knock on Shoto's door. He's still here because of me too. He's going to dinner with his family too, but he's not leaving until 2. I'm leaving at that time too so that I can help Mr. Aizawa and Mic. They said Shinso would be joining us and I told them that it would be cool. They were happy about that.