Chapter Twelve

Katsuki's POV:

We're on the couch watching Ant Man, and I'm next to Shoto with his arm on my shoulder. It's kind of hard to enjoy the movie when I know my mom has been texting me. She texted me earlier when we were coming downstairs, so that's why I took a while upstairs. She was very upset. She told me that I was really in for it when I got back home. I dreaded the end of the weekend. At least I had until Monday after school until I had any punishments.

After a while, the movie finally finishes, and we're all very tired so we decide to head to the rooms. "I have to wake up early, so I'll see you guys tomorrow at around noon," Izuku says. Me and Shoto nod. Izuku says goodnight and heads to his room. Me and Shoto are stretching and when he lifts his hands over his head, his shirt rides up a bit. I can see his abs for a split second before he stops stretching. We're still wearing the clothes we put on in the lockers. We then walk upstairs and head into the room.

When I walk in, I walk towards my bag and pick it up. I walk to the restroom and Shoto just has a questioning look on his face. "I'm gonna go change in the restroom, I'll be back in a bit." When I close the room door, I dash into the restroom. I take out my phone and see that I have 24 texts from my mom. They say things like "dumbass" "Idiot" "Useless" "Faggot" "Disappointment". You know, the usual. I turn off my phone and take out some comfortable pants and a long sleeve. I think about cutting before telling myself that Shoto would ask why I took so long.

If that happened, it would be hard to not tell him. So, I just leave and walk towards the room. Before I enter, I knock just to make sure he's done changing. He just opens the door and I see that he's in a T-shirt and some pajama pants. When I walk into the room I put down my bag and realize that there's only one bed. Izuku is already asleep, so we wouldn't be able to ask him for an extra inflatable bed or something. "Uhm, I'll be at the edge of the bed," I tell him. He just nods. "Hey why were you so nervous when you checked your phone earlier?"

I just play it off and say, "I just forgot to tell my mom that the sleepover was all weekend and not just today." I think I played it off pretty well and he just nods hesitantly. "You can tell me about your problems Katsuki, I won't judge you," he says while getting under the covers. I walk towards the bed and say, "Thank you Shoto, I appreciate it." I'm so exhausted from today.

I wait for him to get into bed because I'm taking the edge. He notices that I'm waiting so he grabs his phone and scoots further into the bed. I turn off the lights and get under the covers too. I have my phone in my pocket, so I take it out and check it. I see that Kirishima texted me. His text says 'Hey Bakubro, I know you said you had plans, so do you wanna hang out next Friday?' I really do miss hanging out with them. I just started taking what they said seriously, even if I knew they were joking. I miss them so I'll go. 'Sure whatever' I respond.

I turn my phone off and let out a sigh. Shoto is on his phone and after a while he turns his off. I'm looking up at the ceiling and have my left arm hanging off the bed and my right one is on my stomach. "Hey do you think that it would be fun if Kirishima and the others joined us tomorrow?" Shoto asks out of nowhere. "Um, do you think Deku would mind?" I ask him. He thinks about it for a second before responding, "I don't think so, he likes everyone from the class. Do you think Kirishima and the others would come?"

"Yeah you're right about Deku being friends with everyone. I do think they'd come over though. We'll just ask him tomorrow when he gets back," I say. He hums in agreement. It's like 1 a.m. now so we're pretty tired. "Goodnight Katsuki," I hear before he turns his back to me and faces the wall. Eeeee I'm in the same bed as Shoto and we're gonna sleep next to each other. Ahhhhhh! I need to stop thinking like this. If anyone knew that this is what goes through my head, I'd be ridiculed.