Prologue

September 13, 2009

I slept peacefully when my brother barged into my room. "Min xi! Wake up! This is urgent, someone broke in. This is not a drill!" My brother told me as he panicked out. I changed to an autumn outfit quickly and head out.

I didn't bother to fix my hair and just ran out and went to find my parents and my brother

I didn't bother to fix my hair and just ran out and went to find my parents and my brother. I ran desperately with my small feet to the empty hallway nobody really goes to because it's the open portal Chiéna, the place where the careless queen lived, Lalisa Manoban better known as Lisa.

She kills innocent people and she always wanted to kill my mother and father, Queen Jie and King Chan ha. There I saw it, my parents getting held onto the ground and Lisa holding a quartz shard, getting ready to kill both my innocent parents.

"Min xi! Go, run, Don't worry about us" My mom said while a tear escaped her eye. I nodded as my vision became blurry and my mom managed to say 'I love you' slowly and smiled.

I turned my back and ran and ran til I'm already at the Enchanted Forest. I tripped and fell into a hole and everything started turning black. I opened my eyes and noticed I was somewhere else different. Like, a different dimension.

"Oh you're awake? Hello there! How are you?" A tall man in a white coat asked me. "I'm Park Jeong su, your doctor. You can call me Leeteuk." He said as he reached his hand out for me to shake it. I shook it and said "I'm Zhong Min xi, I'm 7 years old" I say the introduction I always say.

There it began, the childhood I lived in Earth. I eventually told Leeteuk that I was from Encantia and that I had Elemental powers and he believed me because he's from Elementia, a small town in Encantia. He treats me as if I was his own daughter and even let me go to school.

I decide that I was gonna stay with my friend because I thought I was a burden to Leeteuk. After a few convincing, he let me stay with her...

I stayed with my friend and she helped me out. I never knew she was an Encantian too though. You'll know the rest of the story