F O U R T E E N

"Why hello there Princess MinXi."

"Jiwoo..?"

"Yes its Jiwoo, the castle's maid. Now, I'm gonna be easy and simple here, just give me the Embers and I wont do anything else."

I tapped my foot nervously. "Hey, I felt danger from you. What's wrong?" It was YangYang. "Uhm, we got some trouble. Right now a Chièna- oh and they added up. Theres 7 Chiènans infront of us with some evil trolls. We're near the peak of Elementia. Through the west probably. Please be quick."

I cautiously exit the car. "You really think I would give it to you?" I said sAssIly. "I told you I was going easy but I guess you wouldnt listen."

Okay, 5 years of non professional of my powers, let's do this.

She first shot a bolt of lightning towards me but luckily, I dodged it, barely dodged it. I put a light barrier around Daehwi so he wouldnt get hurt. "MinXi let me help you." "No Daehwi, its too dangerous." I persisted. "But 2 pairs of hands are better than 1, right?" I sighed and broke the barrier.

He stepped out (a/n:Hello, we are Stray Kids! Ok I'm sorry.)and immediately helped me. We carefully knocked a bunch out but they were too powerful for only 2 people.

They really want vengeance huh?

Suddenly, in a split second, 2 Chiènans lunged behind me and Daehwi and we were already on the ground with them hovering over us. "Now, I'm gonna ask again, where.is.the.Ember." She said through gritted teeth.

She used her dark powers and pressed my head against the concrete. It hurt but I tried not to show.

She pulled out a quartz knife from her back pocket and crouched next to me. She put the knife against my neck and pressed it ever so slightly. I wish I could use my mind control but the Chiènans hovering over us were draining our energy.

I was growing pale as she kept pressing the knife against my neck.

"STOP!" I heard Daehwi shout. Oh no, not the best time to do that Hwi.

"What did you say?" Jiwoo stopped and faced Daehwi with an intimidating look. "I said stop..." "And give me a reason why should I?" She asked but then before Daehwi could reply someone stopped him.

"Because we're here." I saw Haechan behind her and he lunged her away using his air powers.

While they fought, me and Daehwi got tied up in tight chains. Kun got behind us quickly and burned the chains off and we were free. We were both too exhausted to fight so we sat inside our car and Chenle made a light barrier around us.

I layed my head on his chest and closed my eyes and before you know it, I immedietly went to sleep.

I woke up and saw I was in my room. I groaned and rubbed my head. It still hurt because of Jiwoo. I was about to leave until I felt weight around my waist.

I look to my side to see a sleeping Daehwi. I carefully removed his hand from my waist and replaced it quickly with my pillow. I changed my clothes to an oversized turtleneck sweater and pants.

I went to the library to do more research. Yes, more and more research. I did a lot of research that I didnt even notice that I've been staying here for about 3 hours.

I felt someone hug me from the back and I looked behind me and saw Daehwi.

"Its already 4pm. Lets go?" He said and I nodded. I closed the book that I was reading and held Daehwi's hand.

We walked out and went to the Enchanted Forest.

We both saw Elora and Linus so we head towards them. Elora neighed and Linus snuggled against his foot.
You know the drill, get on Elora, go to the dock and chill and watch the sunset, the usual.

A dolphin with icy blue eyes came up to the surface. It head towards us and I pat its head. It pulled me in the water and led me somewhere.

"MinXi!" I heard Daehwi call out. Luckily, I can breathe underwater.

Daehwi panicked and jumped in. Yes, he also has water powers so he can breathe underwater. He hurriedly swam towards the dolphin and followed it. We stopped at an underwater cave and the dolphin bowed (a/n:idk how, just bear with me) and left.

I took Daehwi's hand and we went inside together. We swam through the caves and saw an Ember.
We swam towards it and grabbed it carefully. Luckily the water prevented me from burning my hand. We swam back to the surface and grabbed the jar.

"Ow ow ow ow ow." I said while throwing the Ember around, trying to prevent me from getting hurt.

I huffed, cheeks puffing up. "Welp, Chièna's the only one left." I say tiredly. "That's gonna be a hard one." Daehwi mumbled and I agreed.

"Let's try it?" I asked and he looked at me, shocked. "You know how dangerous it is in Chièna?" He asked with wide eyes and I nodded my head nonchalantly. "You're really not scared?" He asked and I shrugged. "Let's just bring some companions like the Dreamies."

Timeskip...
In Chièna...

We sneakily went through the barrier while Jaemin and Haechan teleported, Jisung and Jeno speedily ran in. Chièna wasnt that big so we could immediately see the Chiènan castle ahead of us.

"Okay so, let's get separated into 3 groups. Renjun, Jeno and Jaemin, Haechan, Mark and Jisung and Me, Daehwi and Chenle." I whispered and they agreed.

We split up in different ways and searched for the Ember.

After hours of searching, Daehwi stopped and was followed by a slight screech. "What's wrong?" Chenle asked. "Why the hell does my feet burn? I'm wearing shoes." He says.

I stopped and slightly pushed him away. I pressed at his foot print and my hand burned.

"Uhh, Chenle, can I freeze your hand? It's not gonna hurt dont worry." I asked. He hesitated at first but eventually gave in and held his hand out.

I froze his arm while he shut his eyes closed out of fear. "Bro, calm down, you're already immortal. You cant die from my powers." I say while chuckling. "It will still hurt tho~" he whined and I just shook my head.

"I think you can dig it up now without it hurting." I said and he made an 'ahh~' sound.

I did it to myself and Daehwi's hand too and helped dig.

"So why are we doing this?" Daehwi asked me while still digging. "I think an Ember is down here. I mean, why the heck would it burn anyway?"

We stopped and felt the ice around our arms melt. I grabbed the jar and put the kind-of-but-not-so last Ember inside.

"Whew, well that's the last in the immortal world. Now let's call the others." I said and took out my phone to call them.

They answered but something was off.

"Jisung, where are you guys?" I asked "U-uhh, back at the-the border but p-past already we're a-already in Encantia." I heard a whimper and slight screech in the background and my instinct told me to go to the Chiènan castle.

I ended the call and ushered Chenle and Daehwi to go to the castle with me.

"Wait, why?" Chenle asked "Just trust me. You dont want our friends to die dont you?" He shook his head. I took both their arms and quickly flew to the front of the castle.

We broke inside and that didnt really went well.

The guards chased us all over the castle but then we eventually found out that it was all a trap.

They chased us through a dungeon with blue clear cages with laser bars. We saw the other 6 in different cages, drained out of energy and pale.

"Why we meet again, MinXi."

x x x

Hehehe helloooooo~