S E V E N T E E N

^ right here! Sorry.
- - -

We stayed in Daniel and Jihyo's appartment until we find our own, new home.

We slept in their guest bedroom which was surprisingly big considering it's only for guests but I did recall Daehwi telling me they're both rich af. (a/n: C'mon, its God Jihyo and KANG DANIEL. Of course.)

And anyways, I'm back at school. Back at my normal life as a student and kind of human.

I got to make new friends though. Three new friends.

Chaeryeong, HueningKai or Hyuka and Taehyun.

They're not immortal but they do find it really cool that I'm an immortal and apparently, Chaeryeong likes to study about the immortal world and highly believes in them. So yes, she freaked out once she knew I was an immortal.

We were hanging out at our usual hangout spot which is in an abandoned skate park, doing random things, talking about random stuff, the usual.

"You know MinXi, we've never actually seen you use your powers. I'm starting to doubt you're actually an immortal." Taehyun said while hopping off his skate board.

"Yeah, as much as I believe in immortals, I've never actually seen you use your powers." Chaeryeong said.

I shrugged and said "I dont know..."

"You're a FAKE!" Kai said playfully while pointing and laughing at me.

I pushed him off the bench using my mind and he stopped laughing. "Did you just do that?" Taehyun asked.

"I dont know? Did I?"

I flipped my hair sassily and laughed. "Woah, that was so cool. Do you have other powers?" Chaeryeong asked enthusiastically and excitedly.

"Well..." I shot ice up in the air and snowflakes appeared. "WOAH! YOURE LIKE ELSA!" Taehyun exclaimed while I face palmed.

"Can you list down your powers or elements?" Chaeryeong asked.

"I have Water, Air, Ice because Water plus Air equals ice. Then, mind control or psych and finally Light." I finished off and Chaeryeong looked at me with wide eyes.

"Did you just say Light?" She asked and I nodded. "I-isnt Light for the Royal Family? A-and doesnt only Ice- PRINCESS MINXI!?" She exclaimed excitedly.

I chuckled and slightly nodded my head. "Ok yall hold up! What the hell is Chaeryeong talking about?" Kai asked.

"So in the immortal world, it is separated into 3 cities, Encantia, the biggest then Elementia which is located near Encantia. Chièna are the evil immortals. They have Royals for each city and MinXi was a longlost princess but got found like months ago and I guess you're lost again. There's currently a war happening in the immortal world right now. But in conclusion, yes, shes a princess."

I nodded and Taehyun and Kai choked on air. "MinXi a princess?" Taehyun said while laughing. "How's that even possible?" Kai said while high-fiving Taehyun.

I pushed them with my mind, making both of them fall off the benches and landing on the ground.

"You wanna keep talking? You know I can end you both right now, right?" I asked while tilting my head ever so slightly while they got up and shook their head.

Chaeryeong giggled and high-fived me.

"Xixi, where are you? It's getting dark." I heard Daehwi in my head. "Oh ok, were already bidding goodbyes. Dont worry."

"Its getting dark, let's go home? Plus Daehwi is getting worried." I said as I looked at my watch and they nod.

We grab our skateboards and hop on them and went our separate ways. I skated back to the apartment complex without a problem.

You get it, I take the elevator blah blah blah.

I see Daniel and Jihyo cuddling on the couch, asleep. I walked to me and Daehwi's bedroom only to get back hugged.

He dragged me to the bed and trapped me in his arms.

"Hwi, I need to change." I say while trying to escape his arms. "No just stay for awhile. Let's cuddle and dont you dare use your mind control on me. Or else..." he threatend playfully with a smile while just sighed and layed there.

I close my eyes and drifted to sleep, going off to Dreamland.

Yeah, I dont think it's a dream, more like a traumatizing nightmare.

x x x

Hi. So this chapter is just like an introduction to the 3 new characters, Taehyun, Hyuka and Chaeryeong. It's a little bit short so I'm sorry.

It's also a bit rushed and might suck so sorry about that too.

Its alot more short than the other chapter so IM SORRY!

Anyways yeah I guess. The perks of being a multifandom author, have over 50 groups in one book. HOW BOUT THAT. Anyways, welcome to this damn book Taehyun, Hyuka and Chaeryeong. Get ready for a bunch of drama.