S I X T E E N

^^ *flashbacks to TWICE when...
Momo got eliminated
Sana scolding Dahyun
Jihyo feeling uncomfortable
PiNk LaMbOuHrGinI
...

I'm sorry.
- - -

"Found you." Lisa said while smirking.

Out of panic, I pushed her with my powers and rushed out. The others also quickly reacted and pushed the men that were holding them.

Other Royals came and helped out till eventually everybody was fighting all around the palace. The livingroom, the hallways, the kitchen, the garden, you name it.

I was fighting till Daehwi pulled me out of this mess and ran away while pushing the other Chiènans that was in our way.

We ran out of the palace and hopped inside his car. We drove to Elementia. "Wh-where are we going?" I asked breathlessly. "Away." He answered casually.

He stopped the car and we arrived at his house. He rushed to go inside and to his room. He started packing our things and I watched him confused. "Hwi, what are you doing?" I asked nervously. "We're going away, it's not safe here." He says while continuing to pack our things.

"You can leave a message to the Royals telling them we're going and running away." He said. "Where though?" "Just somewhere."

I took out my phone and went to the group chat. I did as I was told. I also messaged others individually like Yuqi, Ten, the Dreamies, Chenle and Renjun.

He grabbed the bags and closed them. They were just small backpacks on the outside but it could fit literally anything inside. Big or small.

(a/n: ^you know like the beaded bag Hermione had in Harry Potter? Just like that but a backpack. Sorry, I'm a Potterhead.)

We put the bag inside the car and also hopped in aswell.

We drove to the Enchanted forest for some reason. He stopped the car and we went through the forest. He grabbed my hand and ran somewhere.

We caught up with Elora and Linus too and we just hopped on Elora as Linus followed. Luckily Linus was very fast.

"Elora, just straight ahead then make a hard left, okay?" I heard Daehwi say as he gestured to go faster. I hugged his waist even more as Elora went faster. Elora made a hard left and I almost fell off.

"Okay, just here. You guys can go now. And, probably dont expect us to comeback but we dont know if we're coming back okay? Just stay safe and away from Chiènans and do not tell anyone or show anyone this area and the dock."
Daehwi said which left me confused.

Where are we possibly going?

Linus and Elora nodded their heads slowly. He pat both of their heads and said. "This is goodbye, I guess. We hope to see you two in the future."

I just sighed and caressed both their heads. "Goodbye you two, I guess." I went closer to Elora and kissed her head.

We waved at them as they dashed away. Daehwi grabbed my hand and continued walking.

We walked through the large trees that had vines hanging from the branches and fireflies flying around. It looked majestic but I mean, everything in the Enchanted forest is majestic so makes sense.

We walked through a bush that was covering a cave. We walked inside the cave and I was hesitant at first.

"D-Daehwi, what is this place?" I asked. "Just follow me okay?" He says and I nodded. "Hold my hand. On the count of three, we run towards that okay?" He says while pointing at the faint glowing light infront of us.