T W E N T Y - F I V E

That's ridiculous, I'm not catching feelings... right?

"MinXi!" I snapped out of my thoughts as a hand claps infront of me. "Oh sorry, what?" "You've been zoning out. You okay?" Chenle asked me and I nodded my head.

He looked at me weirdly before continuing to eat his food.

"So what will be the plan here?" Jeno asked and Renjun cleared his throat before speaking. "After MinXi gets discharged, we go back to Encantia?" He suggests.
"Hold on, I can't go back to Encantia just yet."

He looked at me with a questioning look. "Ok, maybe MinXi is right, we can't go back to Encantia, it's too dangerous there for her." Yuqi said.

Renjun sat there and thought for a bit. "How about we stay here maybe for a couple of weeks or even a month then we can go back to Encantia. Is that alright?" We all agreed and nodded our heads at Renjun.

__________

I stayed in the hospital for a few days before I got discharged. My friends and the royals accompanied me in the room when it was getting too boring.

Especially Renjun. He even gave me a moomin plushie. Isn't that adorable?

We would binge watch moomin and not gonna lie, he seems addicted to the cartoon now. He would legit draw moomin on his or my hand for no reason and he would doodle or draw moomin on my notebook.

It was weird but adorable at the same time.

Renjun

Since I was told to buy a sketchbook by MinXi, I got to get out of the hospital for a while.

I didn't really know where there is an art shop so I asked a few locals. "Hey, do you mind me asking if there is an art shop nearby?" I asked after tapping a girl's shoulder.

She turned around and it was the girl from the mall.

Oh shit... wrong move.

"Its you again! Why didn't you call me last time when I gave you my number?" She asked rather excitedly.

"You see, I have important businesses to do so that's why but do you um... know an art shop nearby?" I asked in a hurry, hoping that she would just give directions.

"Oh, there's one nearby. Want me to go with you?" She asked cheerfully while I just nodded since I didn't want to be rude.

She linked her hands with mine and I quickly pulled away and made a certain space between us. She tried linking her arms with mine again and walked even closer to me but I always backed away and crossed my arms.

This girl literally just met me a few days ago and now she wants to date!? What the hell?

We arrived at the art shop and still, she wouldn't leave my side. I sulked on the inside as I tried to find a good sketchbook. I eventually found one but as I was walking towards the cashier, my eyes fell on a moomin plushie.

I immedietly grabbed it and paid for the things.

"Ooh~ is that plushie for me~" The girl cooed while batting her eyelashes annoyingly.

You know what, I need to get rid of this girl quickly.

"No, it's for my girlfriend." I said and dashed away from her, leaving her standing there, dumbfounded and baffled. I smirked to myself as I got away from her.