E I G H T E E N

3rd Person PoV...
In MinXi's dream...

MinXi walked the Encantian palace.

"What am I doing here?" She wondered. She kept wandering the palace until she heard voices and faint cries.

"Please, please dont do this. I beg you." She walks towards the voices in curiosity.

There she saw Lisa holding down her mother and father while holding a Quartz knife. She hid behind the pillar and watched the scene infront of her.

"Lisa, please dont do this. We are friends remember? Remember that hangout spot in the cafe? Remember when we sneaked out of the palace to go stargaze in the playgrounds? We're friends right Lisa?" She hears her mom cry.

"We WERE friends. Not until you took everything away from me. My popularity, my trust and even the love of my life. You took everything away and left me with what? Nothing!" Lisa shouts at MinXi's parents and they flinch.

Lisa holds the shard up and...

MinXi jumps up and her eyes shot wide open. She saw the sun rise from the window and the sky with an ombre of pink and orange.

Daehwi groaned because of MinXi jumping up and waking him.

MinXi PoV...

"Good morning. Oh sorry did I wake you up?" I asked. "Good morning. Its okay, just go get ready for school." He says while rubbing his eyes.

I got up from the bed to go to the bathroom and go take a shower.

I finished showering and changed to my uniform quickly. I checked myself in the mirror before I go but as I kept staring, Lisa appeared in the mirror, next to me.

I looked beside me to see no one.

I looked back at the mirror and saw her again. "I'll be back for you..." she says while smirking.

I shot my powers at the mirror, making it shatter.

Awhile later, Jihyo came running to the room to see the glass shards on the floor. "Oh God, what happend?" She asked while picking up the shards.

"I saw Lisa's reflection in the mirror and she was saying disturbing stuff to me..." I said.

Daehwi and Daniel burst open and looked around.

"I heard a commotion!" Daniel said. "She said she saw Lisa in the mirror and she was saying some stuff to her." Jihyo says as she throws the glass away to a nearby trashcan.

"Maybe you're just traumatized about Lisa and all that." Daehwi said while pulling me into a hug.

"Yeah, maybe..." I mumbled and grabbed my bag. I ate breakfast before walking to school. School wasnt that far so I just walk. Plus, its morning exercise.

I was just walking until someone jumped onto my back and covered my eyes while I heard others giggle.

"Kai, I know that's you." I said while removing his hands. "You're no fun." He whines while I roll my eyes.

"Hey uh, Chaeryeong, can I ask you something and i have a story to tell you guys." I said while Chaeryeong linked our arms together. "Sure what is it?"

"Let me start with the story, Chaeryeong, you probably already know this. So my parents, Encantia's then king and queen, were killed by Chièna's queen, Lisa and I've been getting traumatized by their death since then."

I stopped for a bit before continuing. "I saw her reflection in the mirror awhile ago and she said something along the lines of "I'll be back for you"."

"Oh, I read about something and they said, in the immortal world, you can sometimes use mirrors to communicate." Chaeryeong says.

Mirrors to communicate?

"Ahhh... okay..." So Lisa was trying to communicate with me? For what though?

Timeskip...
Dismissal...
(a/n: sorry I'm lazy..)

"Hey guys, I'm not going with you, I'm heading off to somewhere." I said while waving at them and they did the same.

I stuffd my hands into the pockets of my blazer and walked to my destination.

I hopped over the fence and went towards the forest. I flew upwards the hill and landed on the ground. I followed the secret path leading to a garden.

(a/n: ^Yall remember that sh!t back in chapter 2? Dayum.)

I sat on one of the swings and swung around.

I stare into space while thinking about what had happend earlier this morning.

If she wanted to communicate with me through the mirror then something must be up right? Mostly, something bad must be up.

I glanced over at the mansion a few blocks away from the garden and sighed.

I wonder what they are doing now...

I got up and walked over to the fountain and sat on the edge. I looked at my reflection when suddenly, the water turned black. I furrowed my eyebrows and touched the liquid.

My hand stinged and my head started aching. I started getting dizzy and my head stung.

I walked away from the fountain making me trip here and there. It looked like I was drunk due to the dizziness.

I was only a step away from the outside of the garden when everything blacked out and I passed out.

xxx

Ayo I'm back and I'm a mess.

^ this just called me ugly in all languages including gibberish and the 'Nana Jaemin language'.