N I N E T E E N

Please read the note at the end if you have time. It would mean a lot. Thank you.
- - -

I fluttered my eyes open to see me still in the garden but the skies were already dark.

They didnt look for me?

I shrug it off and stood up from the ground. At the same I stood up, I almost immedietly fell back down to the gound.

I huffed in annoyance and stood back up, successfully this time. I wiped of the dust from my pants and began walking back to the apartment complex.

As I was walking back to the apartment complex, I luckily felt a hand reaching for my pocket, trying to get my phone and wallet.

"Hey!" I shout at the person in black running.

I examined the empty street before pulling him back with my powers. I grabbed my phone and wallet from him and made him pass out by hitting his head, just enough to make him forget what he saw.

I look at the time on my phone to display 10pm. Shit. I slept that long? I placed my phone and wallet in my pocket securely and walked off again.

What's with all this bad luck?

I shook my head and continued walking. Once I arrived at the complex, I hurriedly went to the elevator and went to Daniel and Jihyo's appartment.

I search for the key in my pockets to only feel my phone and wallet.

I panicked when I couldnt find them. I sigh and closed my eyes. I used my mind powers to unlock the door successfully.

The lights were all off. I went over to me and Daehwi's room to find him sleeping soundly on the bed.

I quickly went to the bathroom and took a quick shower and changed into my pajamas.

I avoided eye contact with the mirror and hurriedly went out the bathroom and head to our room. I lay on the bed carefully, trying not to wake up Daehwi.

I pull the covers above me and drifted to sleep. I really needed it after using my powers. I dont usually get drained out from my powers especially if it's just these types so it was weird how I was already so tired.

The Next Day...

I slowly open my eyes and glanced at the clock to see 10am displayed. I widened my eyes and got out of bed quickly.

Oh no, I'm late. I swear I set up my alarm and I've never even been late before. Plus, they never woke me up?

I took a shower very quickly and changed to the uniform. "MinXi, your breakfast!" Jihyo yelled from the kitchen while I pack up my things quickly.

I slung the backpack over my shoulder and grabbed a piece of bread. I run to the door while saying. "Im late, sorry! I'll see you guys later."

I tripped and fell on my there which sucked since I got a few scratches and bruises from that.

I was about to run across the street until a car speedily drove infront of me followed by police cars, almost hitting me.

I waited for them to pass before running across the street going to my school.

I quickly went to my classroom and walked in. "Well you're quite early today, arent you Ms.Zhong? Detention after your classes." The teacher said while I sighed quietly.

I plopped down to my seat which was next to Kai's. "Yo, you good?" He asked and i shook my head. "Its complicated..."

I pinched the bridge of my nose slightly while closing my eyes shut.