T W E N T Y - O N E

"Are you perhaps... Princess MinXi?"

Oh shoot...

"Uh, no. But people do say I look like her and i-it was a coincidence my mom named me MinXi."

Ms.Taeyeon shook her head and said "I'm sorry... it's just that- you look...oddly similar to her. Similar features, face structure and body... I'm sorry, I may be going crazy. I'm just to immersed to the immortal world. You may go now."

I nodded and left the classroom. I put my books in my locker and went to the cafeteria.

I perked my head up, trying to find my friends. I saw them waving their hands up to get my attention. I walked towards them and sat in a seat.

"Which topic do you guys choose for your project?" Chaeryeong asked us.

"Me and my partner chose Geology how about you?" Taehyun asked. "Oh um, ours is Science. I wanted to go Immortals and history but of course everything has to go Ven's way" Chaeryeong says while rolling her eyes.

"How about you two? Arent you both partners?" Chaeryeong asked while turning to face us.

"We haven't really thou-" I was cut off by Kai saying "We're doing immortals! It's an interesting subject."

I turn to face him with a look and he just shrugs. "What? It's interesting plus it will be easier. Also, dont you want a project about your past?" He asks.

I rolled my eyes. "Sure whatever."

"Hey, it's a month till your birthday, MinXi. What are you planning to do?" Taehyun asks before biting on his cookie.

"I honestly dont know. I dont really plan on anything for both my birthday and Christmas." I said while shrugging.

(a/n: ^Her birthday's in December 22, 2002)

"Maybe a change in appearance aye?" Chaeryeong asks while nudging my side. "I guess so. I mean, staying the same is kind of boring..."

Chaeryeong clapped her hands excitedly and said "I'll help you with it" The other guys just agreed because, I mean, theyre the ones who chose to have girls in their friend group and they have choosen to deal with this stuff.

We were just eating when suddenly my phone buzzed furiously. I grabbed my phone to see messages from Jihyo

'MinXi, are you there?'

'Theres a problem. Daehwi's gone!'

'Hey, are you there!?'

'MinXi, DAEHWI'S GONE!'

'I'm not joking, we went out to go grab lunch. When we were just roaming the streets, we looked back and he was just... gone.'

'We looked away for a sec and then looked back to see him missing.'

'We've been searching everywhere...'

'Xixi, come back home quickly once class ends. Hurry!'

Gone?

I trembled in fear.
My vision started getting blurry and a tear slipped out of my eye.

"Oh, MinXi! What happened?" Chaeryeong says as she rushed to grab a napkin and wiped my tears away.

"D-Daehwi's missing..." I muttered quietly.

The boys rubbed my back and comforted me while Chaeryeong hugged me tightly.

"Let's probably go to somewhere secluded. Guys, we'll just be at the girls comfort room." Chaeryeong says before standing up and guiding me to the bathroom.