N I N E

A week later

Daehwi and I continued our routine everyday and would even sometimes hang out at the cafe I found a week ago. I even met his parents and they were super kind. Right now, I'm at his home, helping him pack up and move his things. "And we're done!" He said while putting his hands at the side of his hips. He went and grabbed 2 water bottles, 1 for him 1 for me, but then he realized they were not cold. "I'll help you with that." I said before using my ice powers to make it cold. He thanked me and chugged the water down.

"Yo, wanna see something cool?" He asked and I nodded. He pressed a button and the walls turned to glass and it overlooks the city. ( Elementia is in the hills/mountains. It's not far from Encantia tho. The mountains/hills are next to Encantia. ) "wahhh!" He pressed another button and the roof turned into glass. "I knew you liked sceneries aswell as stargazing and I do too so why not just add them in one?" He said while looking at the city.

"Didnt you say you have a rooftop?" I asked him. He nodded and pulled my hand. He lead me to the rooftop and, as usual, the view was amazing. He put chairs and blankets and made it a cute hangout area. I was way into looking at the city that I jumped when he back hugged me. "You like it?" He asked and I nodded. "The palace looks cool from this view." I remarked and he agreed.

"Wanna get something to eat? I'll pay." I suggested. "Yeah sure but I'll pay for my own meal!" "No I'll pay!" "I'll pay!" And the saga goes on and on of us fighting of who will pay. In the end, we just decided to split the bill.

We went to this restaurant that seemed quite popular in Elementia. We ate our food and split the bill. We explored Elementia and 90% of the time, we just messed around. "Come here!" He yelled. "NO! YOURE GONNA TICKLE ME ONCE AGAIN!" I said while flying away from him. He pulled me towards him using his mind powers and I landed on his chest so basically, our faces are inches away from eachother.

"Oh s-sorry about that." He said while letting me go. Instead of being awkward after that, we just continued to mess around. "Hey, you wanna have a sleepover at my place tomorrow? I have a guest bedroom anyways." He suggested and I agreed. "Let's go to the dock, it's already 3:50pm." He suggested once again and I agreed, once again.

We both went to the forest and saw ZuZu and Linus, Daehwi's spirit animal, waiting in the middle. I laughed as we both went towards them. "Both of you already memorized where we go and when huh?" Daehwi said while laughing slightly and patting Linus's head. We both hopped on ZuZu and set off while Linus followed.

(Btw, Linus is a black wolf with blue eyes, blue paws and blue ears.)

We hopped off ZuZu and they both ran off into the forest. "Tomorrow okay? Let's meet at the cafe." Daehwi said and I nodded my head. "Are you terrified of Lisa?" Daehwi blurted out. "Oh, I'm sorry. I didnt mean t-" "Actually yes but for the sake of my family, friends and you, I'm not." I cut him off. He smiled and said. "Your so selfless." I smiled back at him and layed my head on his chest.

I started playing with my water powers and created a bunch of creatures in the water. "Oh, I can do that too. I also have water powers" Daehwi said and I laughed slightly at his cuteness. He created me and him sitting on the dock. "Pshhh, I can do way better." I said starting a competition. "Oh so you're making this a competition now?" He asked sassily.

We made creatures back to back and judged who did it better. "Honestly, I did WAY better" I said while crossing my arms. "Well I made a damn DRAGON. Beat that." We argued playfully back and forth and it ended with us laughing. Our laughs died down and there was awkward silence. "Uhm, Minxi?" I turned to him with a 'what?' look.

"I-I know we only hung out for a while but I already developed huge feelings for you." Daehwi said. I must agree, Daehwi made me feel something Renjun didnt. He made me feel enough. "Just get straight to the point." I said while smiling brightly. "I li- no I love you. It's okay if you dont love me back" he said. "Your funny. You think I dont love you back?" I said while hugging him. He hugged back and smiled at me. "Does this means were official?" He asks and I nodded my head.

"I've been waiting to do this." He says before crashing his lips into mine. Not long after, I kissed back. Our lips moulded perfectly with eachother. We ended the kiss cause our lungs wouldnt let us kiss forever. He puts his forehead against mine and says. "I love you."

"I love you too..."

- - -

I'm sorry but I'm getting too carried away with Daehwi and MinXi. THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE FOR RENJUN! Dont worry tho, it'll come. Just be patient.