T W E L V E

MinXi PoV...

"Uhh, w-well, this is my boyfriend of 4 months and today is actually our 4 monthsary. His name's Daehwi." They eyed Daehwi carefully before saying. "Maybe he could come to the headquarters later if he has time to, you know, get together." Xiaojun suggested and the others agreed.

"Are you free later and okay with this?" I asked Daehwi through my mind. "Sure, why not? Atleast we can be closer and I could make a good impression"

"Okay, maybe later, we can go to the palace but let us have this time for our monthasary please so now all leave." I said as I pushed them away with my powers.

"I trust you with my sister okay!? I swear if you-" I cut Chenle off by saying "Yeah, yeah, we get it Lele!" And pushing him out along with the others. I puffed my cheeks up and breathed out while Daehwi chuckled.

"Overprotective?" He asked with a smile and I nodded "Yet, they rarely talk to me these days ): " I pouted and he pats my head and squished my cheeks.

Timeskip at the palace...

The others tried to get along well with Daehwi, tried. For some reason, they just can't talk to him. I dont know why but even a simple hi, they cant say it.

"Guys, if you're all just gonna sit and stare at eachother awkwardly, maybe me and Daehwi should just leave." I said and they shot their heads up.

"Okay, okay, since it was our idea. Let's just start, first of all, I'm Yuqi, MinXi's bestfriend ever since she arrived on Earth."

They all continued their introductions while Daehwi shook their hands and nodded.

Then it reached the last person, Renjun.

Normally, Renjun was friendly. Not talkative but a likeable person and he can get almost anyone to be his friend despite being serious at most times. If he was friendly, why the hell is he stuttering and being nervous around Daehwi.

For all I know, he never stuttered. It was weird hearing him stutter since he would be, like I said, very friendly.

"I-Im Renjun. King Renjun, as you kn-know. I lead this k-kingdom." He said while awkwardly smiled and shook his hand.

They talked for bit and got along just a tad bit.

Meanwhile, Renjun just had small talks and awkward smiles whenever Daehwi tried to initiate a conversation.

I quite understood Renjun since it's his first time meeting Daehwi but he was never like this when he first met me. It's just weird....

We bid goodbye but before I could leave, I stayed for a bit for their comments I guess.

"So, how's Daehwi?" I asked and they smiled. "I guess its good. I mean, it's a yes for me" Chenle said (a/n: Chenle's Simon Cowell now.) The others agreed while Renjun just stayed silent and smiled.

I thanked them for their 'cooperation' and jogged outside to Daehwi.

"So, how'd they think of me?" He asked with a bright smile and I smiled back. "Well, my brother approves you and same for the others, which is a good thing so yay!" I say while waving my hands up and he chuckled and pat my head.

He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer towards him.

"Let's go home?" He asked and I nodded. We took a train to Elementia since it was quicker and easier.

We arrived back to his house and I plopped on the couch. I turned on the news and what showed shocked me. It's all gonna happen once again.

"Breaking news, the barrier between Encantia + Elementia and Chièna has been broken. 10 Chiènans have entered and are causing trouble in the outskirts. We are trying to find them but for the mean time please take caution cause we never know what will happen next. Close and lock your doors aswell as your windows. Stay safe because we never know where they are and what they're up to..."

I made the windows opaque on the outside but you can still see the outside, inside but slightly tinted black. If you know what I mean.

I locked and secured the doors and Daehwi did the same with the back door. I locked and secured the door on the rooftop and basically no one could get in now.

I grabbed a pillow and sat next to Daehwi on the couch while watching the news.

It was never a good sign when Chiènans enter Encantia or Elementia, it will just end up on another war where thousands, maybe even millions of innocent people died. And, I dont wanna see another loved one die.

"This is bad... I thought they were highly secured and guarded? It's a good thing the Palace and our house is quite far from the border." Daehwi said while hugging me.

My mind suddenly lit up (not literally of course). "They're looking for me..." I muttered.

"What?" Daehwi asked while looking at me, confused. "They're looking for me. Well, not only me but also Renjun and Chenle. We all have light blood and element and the light blood can be used for finding the Wand of Lights." I said once realization struck.

"Just a question, what is the Wand of Lights?" Daehwi asked while scratching his nape.

"Well, it's the most powerful wand. Once they find it, they're already really strong. We can still kill them but they will most definitely over power us but using the wand, they can also find the Obsidian Ring which can destroy the whole universe. It sounds very baffling but its true, I've done my research."

"Including Earth?" He asked and I nodded. "Well, partially Earth because they're quite far from us and I mean, we cant go to Earth without some type of portal." I say.

"But we do need to take action. Lisa can just pop out of nowhere in anytime."

??? PoV

I watch the news while I sat on my bed and scoffed. "Pathetic, they were all too blind in the beginning."

"Too blind to see that I was right here the whole time. Too blind to see that I already broke in. Too blind to see that I was infront of everybody including poor King Chanha, Queen Jie, Prince Chenle, Princess MinXi and precious little King Renjun..."

xxx

Your guys' comments make me so happy. Its nice knowing it wasnt actually cringy. Oh and, prepare for a long ride this time. My imagination is going crazy during these parts now.