T H I R T Y

We all stood up and started to get ready to fight

I pulled MinXi away from the chaos quickly to a safe room which was not too far away.

"XiXi, I want you to stay here." I said sternly as I held on to her shoulders. "But I can't just... What if you'll get hurt?" She asked with a worried expression on her face. "MinXi, listen to me okay? I don't wanna scare you but you're the one in danger. And I promise I won't get hurt."

"Promise?" She asked while looking up at me. I give her a small peck before saying. "I promise." 

(a/n: sorry, that was too damn cheesy for me. Ew.)

I carefully walked out of the room before locking it. I saw the others prepared and glaring at the door, waiting for the Chienans to appear. 

"How's MinXi?" Chenle, who was beside me, asked. "She's worried but I assured her." He nodded while gulping.

A loud bang was heard and Lisa and other Chienans appeared. "Long time no see... Royals..." She said with a smirk and we glared at her. "Where's little gullible MinXi?" Lisa asked in a mocking tone.

"Nowhere." I said through gritted teeth. "Nowhere huh? We'll find out the hard way then." She said before snapping her fingers and the Chienans lunged at us. We reacted quickly and fought back.

Damn they got stronger.

"Hey honey." The person I was fighting said. I furrowed my eyebrows at them and said "Don't call me honey." "Did you really not notice Renjun?" The person said before quickly revealing themselves.

"Nancy!?" I stopped for bit which she took the opportunity to pin me to the ground. Her eyes turned black and stared into my soul. I was about to pass out when she got pushed back afar by somebody. I look to my side to see Chenle. "Thank me later." He mouthed.

The fight got more and more intense to the point where the Royals were almost losing. Most of us were knocked out with Chienans surrounding us and trapping us.

Some of our clothes were torn and we had scars and bruises already. 

We were all trapped by Chienans and we were already drained out of energy. As I lay on the floor, drained out of energy, nearly not being able to move, Lisa walks up to me and pulls out a Quartz blade. She scoffed while smirking. "This is familiar right?" She asks mockingly.

She places the blade next to my neck and slid it across my neck. I winced as it cut my skin, leaving a painfully stinging feeling.

The other Chienans also pull out Quartz blades and placed them on their necks. "Last words? Don't worry, I'll tell them to your little girlfriend." 

I kept silent and she smirked and said "On the count of three then. one, two, thr-"

MinXi PoV