T H I R T E E N

The Next Day...

I cautiously woke Daehwi up since I did have to go back to the Palace to get and do something.

He groaned and rubbed his eyes. "Whyd you wake me up babe?" "I need to go to the palace. Either you stay here or you're coming with me."

He lazily got off the bed and head to the bathroom to take a shower. I head downstairs to wait for him and prepare my things.

He soon came downstairs and walked towards me. "Let's go?" He asked and I nodded. I grabbed his hand and walked out carefully.

We went inside his car and drove to the palace cautiously.

We exit the car and went towards the large gates. The guards let us in and I pulled Daehwi to the garden. I walked over to the secret door heading to the little house. (a/n: Yall remember that shit? If you dont, go back to chap 4)

"Woah, who owns this?" Daehwi asked "Well my mom owned this but I found it the first time I went back here, if that makes sense."

We went inside and I took the 3 boxes. I pushed away the other 2 boxes and took the 3rd box. I opened it and saw an old camera and a journal.

My parents were already 5 when the 2nd War of the Immortals so they've been through some stuff. Technology here in Encantia is very advanced that cameras can reach to half a century.

I grabbed the journal and speedily read through the first page.

Dear Diary,

             There is a war going around now and mom and dad told me to hide in this little house that could fit mom, dad, me and a few guards and maids. There was a bookshelf full of books and there was art objects and sketchbooks.

             I looked through the books and found a history book. It was quite boring but also quite entertaining. It was talking about the first war, the maps to different places or mystic places and how to find the Obsidian Ring thingy and Wand of  Lights. It didnt really matter to me so I just left it on the shelves and didnt touch it again.

(a/n:^^^This reminds me of 'The Diary of a Young Girl' by Anne Frank)

I checked the shelves and traced my fingers across the spines. Immortal History. I pulled it out and sat on the couch. Daehwi also sat next to me and looked over.

It had pictures of different places and me and Daehwi were confused. "Do you know this place?" I asked him and he shook his head.

"Fantasia, a forgotten faraway dimension. It can only be entered through a portal which is hidden and broken and by now, it is still not found and fixed. This portal can be fixed if you find the 10 Embers. 2 in Encantia, 2 in Elementia, 1 in Chièna and the rest in Earth." I muttered and widened my eyes.

"Let's go tell the others." I said while grabbing the things aswell as Daehwi's hand and ran inside the palace.

"Uh, I think I found something that might be helpful for our circumstance now." I I told Renjun who was sitting on the couch. He cocked an eyebrow at us and gestured to sit next to him.

We both sat down and I opened the book. I pointed at Fantasia and asked him "Do you know this place?" He read the information carefully while he furrowed his eyebrows. "I think this is important. Jiwoo! Tell the others we're having a meeting."

The maid walked out the door to tell everyone. We walk to the meeting room with Renjun while discussing about Fantasia.