T W O

Next day

I stared at the ceiling and checked at the time. It was 3AM. Gosh, I just cant sleep!!! I took off my blanket, put my bunny slippers on and went to the bathroom. I washed my face with cold water only to make it turn into ice. I sighed, not now! I stared at the mirror and all I could see was my mom and dad, smiling at me then it was replaced by Lisa holding both of them while holding a quartz knife to their neck.

A tear escaped my eye and I leaned on the door and slid down. I hugged my feet and started crying silently. The surroundings became cold and before you knew it, it was actually turning blue in the bathroom and it started snowing.

I wiped my tears and stood up. I walked out of my room and went to to Yuqi unnie's room. I peeked inside to see her sleeping. I sighed in relief and walked back to my room. I changed into an outfit, tied my hair and went outside.

I walked to the beach not far from home so I can get some things off my mind

I walked to the beach not far from home so I can get some things off my mind. I looked at the ground to see light everytime I take a step. I was not focusing on my surroundings until a person grabbed me and put his hand over my mouth. I was about to scream for help when the person injected something and I passed out.

I woke up in an unfamiliar room, tied up to a chair by chains. "Well well well. I see you're awake" A guy walked to me and sat infront of me. "Who are you!" I asked "I am anonymous but, just to let you know, I've been stalking you and plotted ways on how to kill you. I'm the most dangerous murderer, serial killer and kidnapper in the world"

I rolled my eyes and simply launched him back using my mind. I used my psych powers again to break the chains and now I was free. I looked at the man and said "I thought you were Dangerous but you cant even match to a 17 year old girl. Pshh, what a rip."

I jumped off the window and flew using my air powers. I landed on a dark alley way and heard people talking. I wasnt ready for what I was about to hear. "Guys, let's take this seriously. Look, Chiènans are here and they are trying to take over Earth okay!" A guy said "We need to find them and beat them" another guy said "They said theres a war on August 13 which is in the next 2 days" "Let's discuss this at home, it's already 5 AM..."

Wait, it's already 5 AM!? I scurried back home as quickly as I can. I went through my bedroom window and quickly changed back into my pj's. I hopped on my bed and pretended like I was sleeping and as if on que, Yuqi came in and checked on me. She walked over to my bed and shook me gently. "Min xi, wake up. Get ready for school" I acted like I just woke up and nodded my head.

Once she left, I went to the bathroom and took a shower. I changed into black pants, a white shirt and a yellow hoodie over my white shirt. I put on my black vans and went downstairs. I saw Yuqi eating breakfast so I sat down with her and also ate breakfast.

I checked the time and it was just 6AM. "Hey, can I walk to school by myself?" Yuqi looked at me and asked why "I dont know, just feeling humble today" I shrugged and Yuqi agreed. I grabbed my bag and said goodbye to Yuqi before heading outside. I decided to walk to a secret place I only know, I think.

It was a little far so I had to fly. I landed on the hills where there was a little forest and a pathway leading to a secret garden. I went through vines and smiled at the garden but something was different. There was a house near the garden. Not just an ordinary house, it was a goddamn mansion. I sat on one of the swings and played with the water in the fountain. I created shapes,animals and whatever there was on my mind using my water powers.

I heard people talking so I just stopped playing with my powers. 21 boys came out and once they saw me they stopped talking. "What are you doing here? Not to be rude but this is our property" a guy said. I apologized and was about to head out but a familiar voice stopped me. "Min xi, let's just go to school together?" It was Chenle's voice so I turned my head and looked at them.

I nodded slowly while whispering an okay. "Hey! You cant just go without introducing her to us!" Another guy shouted "Sorry but we're late we can introduce her some other time" Chenle replied while coming up to me and holding my hand. For some reason, I didnt feel flustered or any feeling at all. It felt like i held his hand for so long now.

The Dreamies dragged me to someone's car. They let me sit in the backseat with them. I sat next Renjun since it was the only seat available. Haechan sat in the front seat and Mark was driving. I'm guessing it's his car.

We arrived at school and we all got out of the car and head inside. Of course there were girls fangirling around them so I just skipped out of the crowded place to my locker.

I had art first so I grabbed my supplies and head to the classroom. As I was walking, i bumped into a group of people specifically my bullies, Irene, Joy, Wendy, Yeri and Seulgi. They call themselves 'Red Velvet'. ( Why does this sound like mean girls? ReGinA GeOrGe iZ QuAkIng )

"Watch where you're going loser!" Irene shouted at me. "Yeah yeah yeah" I rolled my eyes and was about to walk away but then, Wendy pulled me back.

"Dont talk back to us like you're better than us!" She said "I didnt talk back, I just replied to Irene and I never said I was better than you" I said calmly "You are SO fake!" Joy said "I'm sorry, but... I'm not a mirror guys" I snapped back at them and boy they're angry but do I care? No. Why would I care anyways?

"You can say whatever you want but we all know those arent true anyways. Right people!?" Seulgi shouted so students could answer her but they all just kept doing their business.

"Whatever! Just... Stay. Away. From. Renjun." Seulgi said and I smirked "And what if I dont?" "Well, here's a sample" she was about to slap me and beat me up but it stopped. I looked up and saw Renjun. "Stop." Was all he said and dragged me away from them.

Damn. Am I in some type of those cheesy high school dramas cause it feels like it. ( yes, yes u r in some type of hs drama -a.n. )

He dragged me away from the girls into somewhere. "You okay?" He questioned. I nodded my head and then he said goodbye.

Well then...

---
𝙷𝚎𝚢 𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚣. 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝙿𝚙𝚒𝚎~~~~~
𝙸 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚞𝚛 𝚘𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚍 𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚝 𝚘𝚛 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚍𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚞𝚔 𝚋𝚌𝚣 𝚒𝚏 𝚗𝚘𝚝, 𝚒 𝚖𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚝 𝚞𝚙. 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜! 𝚃𝚘𝙾𝚍𝚕𝙴𝚜

𝙰.𝙽.