E I G H T

Minxi PoV

I got ready for the day and head to the livingroom. I was going through my phone when someone entered. I gave 0 fucks since it's probably just anyone else that works or stays in the palace. "Oh it's you again." A familiar voice said.

I turned my head and saw the girl from yesterday. "Did you do what I said?" She asked. "Yeah, yeah whatever." She looked at me in disgust and said. "Dont disrespect me! I'm gonna be soon to be Queen and you need to learn to get used to it and obey me." I rolled my eyes. "Sure. But for now, IM the PRINCESS and I never disobeyed you. Actually, I said 'yeah'and answered your question sooo...."

I left the livingroom to go to my bedroom. It was only 10am still so plenty of time before I go meet Daehwi. He's probably busy since he did say he is moving and I dont wanna disturb him. And about the Renjun thing, yeah sure, Nancy can have him. I dont really care anymore. I was feeling bored so I went and explored the city. Actually, I'm quite hungry and I wanna go to a cafe so lezz go.

I grabbed my phone and sketchbook and head out. I was about to walk outside when a guard stopped me. "Your highness, you still cant go and buy things. You need a bracelet that has your supposed money inside." He said. "And how can I get this bracelet?" I asked. He gestured to follow him so I did. He took me to a room. There was nothing except a plain white table with a bunch of buttons.

"Put your hand here." The guard commanded while pointing at the empty table. I cautiously obeyed. He pressed a button and a computer hologram showed. He typed something I didnt know and a blue light scanned my wrist. A part of the table opened and it revealed a simple metallic, gold bracelet with silver on the middle.

"Only you can take this on and off at times. Basically, if you want to buy something or pay for something, you just put the silver area near the scanner and it will just pay it for you. And there are different colors of these. Black is for Chiènans, Green is for Elementians, Blue for Encantians and Gold is only for those in royalty like you, Yuqi, The Dreamies and the others." I nodded and thanked him as I grabbed the bracelet and placed it on my wrist.

The silver part glowed and a hologram showed and it read "ready". "Wh-what does that mean?" I ask in complete confusion. "It means it's ready. You can go now your highness." He said and bowed as I thanked him for the second time. "Oh wait, can I ask you something?" I said before leaving. "Yeah sure. What is it?" He asked as he faced me. "Is Nancy part of the Royalty?" He shook his head. "No, well, not yet. If Renjun does marry her, then she is part of the Royalty." I smiled "Tell both of them that I hope they have a bright future. Thank you bye!" I said before I ran out.

Meanwhile

"Ahh... such a good kid..." -Guard

Back to MinXi

Since Encantia is really big, the cafe is not that far but I still have to catch a train since I dont have a car. If you're saying 'how about you use your air powers and fly?' There are seriously flying cars and I'm not risking to get hit. I'm still not immortal y'know. We only get immortal once we're 18. Mhm, 18. And surprise, surprise, I'm not 18, I'm 17!

I put the silver part of my bracelet near the scanner and it accepted. I step in the train and it looked like a damn VIP hotel lobby. If that's a good thing. I dont know. EITHER WAY, IT LOOKS SO FANCYYY! I went through my phone to find the cafe. "Encant Train Station." It announced and it was my stop so I head out but of course before I go, I thank the workers, which are goddamn holograms. I actually look like I'm insane rn.