T E N

Next day

I was chilling in the livingroom while watching television since I already packed my bag for later. The dreamies came in and sat beside me. They all looked at me, for some weird reason. "What?" I asked while looking at them. "Where were you last night and why are you gonna leave for tonight?" Renjun asked.

I tried to come up with a good lie but just ended up shrugging my shoulders. "MinXi." Chenle said sternly. "Just because." I replied and continued watching whatever was on the TV. "Do you not trust us or what?" Jaemin asked. Im sorry but yes. "No. Just that they dont want to be in spotlight." I kinda lied but kinda not.

"Just tell us who they are!" Haechan whined. "Shes a friend of mine, shes Immortal-human and she asked me to sleepover with her tonight." Welp, the last part was a lie and I was basically talking about Mina. "Sureee. Fine, we wont push you into telling who she is." Mark said. "Thank you." I breathed out.

"Let's watch a movie?" Jisung suggested as we all agreed. We lazed around the livingroom. We could technically watch the movie in the cinema room but ain't walking 5 miles today. I'm exaggerating.

Time passed probably like 2 hours and we were getting bored but hyped up for some reason. We were telling jokes, being on crack and shit(jk dont do drug5 kids) when suddenly, someone came in and kind of ruined the mood.

Nancy.

"Babeeee~~~~!!!!!" Her quite annoying voice filled the room. "Hey honey~." Bitch, honey? Tf? Is this some type of kdrama or sumn? They kissed. Ah!-

Jaemin covered both me, Jisung and Chenle's eyes to prevent us from seeing what's happening. Dude, I'm 17! I'm old enough to see this type of shi-

If only they knew I actually experienced one of those. Tch.

I rolled my eyes and removed Jaemin's hand. "Dude, I'm not 3 years old." I said. "Well you are to all of us. You're the youngest here." He said while putting his hand over my eyes again. Wait hollup, where's the C0nNecTion?

"Hey, ever wondered where the hell my phone that's made from Earth went? It disappeared like magic Mike dude" I asked and they shrugged. I shrugged too, the new one's better I guess.

"Yo you there?" Daehwi asked in my head so suddenly and I jumped slightly. "You okay MinXi?" Jeno asked and I nodded. "Just a little,,,surprised I guess." They looked at me like I'm a psycho and nodded their heads hesitantly.

"Yeah I'm here. What do you want?"  Did that sound rude or nah? "Woah, you mad bro?" It definitely sounded rude. Fock. "Nah, Nanjun being a "cute" couple infront of them."  Nanjun? I'm cringing at my own self. "Nanjun? You mean Nancy and Renjun? Wtf kinda ship name is that?" "Shut the front door Daehwi! Ours is worse." "Minwhi? Yeah tbh it sucks."

I talked with him and smiled the whole time. "Minxi, you know you're quite weird right? You smiled to nothing the whole time." Chenle asked. "I feel happy today. Welp, its 3pm. I need to go. Byeee!"

I went back to my room which is literally across the kingdom but who cares? I grabbed my belongings and head out to go to the forest.

Chenle PoV

"You think we should follow her?" I asked after Minxi went back to her room. "Ok, no we should not-" Renjun got cut off by all of us agreeing to what I said.

Renjun sighed and finally gave up. "I'm going with you guys!" Nancy chimed. Shes a little annoying sometimes especially when shes stuck on Renjun like superglue and we wouldnt have time for the boys. (SIMP)

We watched Minxi hurrying outside and we eventually went after her. We followed her deep into the forest. "I've never seen this area of the forest before..." Mark whispered and we all agreed quietly.

There was a tree with gold leaves and Minxi's unicorn laying there. She got on and they ran off. We tried to catch up but they just disappeared randomly.

"That was weird, where did they go?" Jeno asked and we began questioning it too. "You think you can track her down, Chenle?" Renjun asked and I tried it but it didnt work. "It just says invalid."

MinXi PoV

"You think we lost them Elora?" (I changed ZuZu to Elora since it sounds more fantasy like) Elora nodded as I hopped off her. I pat her head signalling she could go now and she runs off into the forest.

They think they could follow me. Not today bish.

I saw Daehwi waiting and I back hugged him. "Hello. Happy to see me?" He asked while he hugged back and I nodded. He gave me a peck and took my bag.

"Let's just watch the sunset at my house." He said. "Then what was the point of going here?" I chuckled "Its our routine remember?" He laughed and I did aswell.

I whistled and Elora came back. "Surprised huh?" We hopped on her and she led us back to the beginning of the forest. We got off and I pat her head once more making her run away to the forest.

"You have a car? You didnt tell me that." I said while he opened the door for me and i got in the passenger seat. "The more you know." He said as he went inside too. We sang to songs along the way and I was surprised he could sing. "Your good at singing." I complimented and he thanked me. "Same goes for you."

We arrived and he parked the car in his garage. We both got out and head inside. It had more things and furniture inside now and it looked very homey. He pressed the button and the walls facing Encantia became glass aswell as the roof. It looked very pretty.

We both watched the sunset when he turns to make me face him and suddenly kisses me. "I love you..." he says between the kiss. "I love you too..."

I'm definitely in love with this guy...

- - -

R.I.P RenXi/MinJun shippers. Its gonna get quite spicy tho, I think.