E L E V E N

4 months later...

It's been 4 months since me and Daehwi started dating. We're in love, same old same old but up to now nobody knows. Legit, nobody. Well, except for his parents but towards the Royals, NOBODY.

Aside from that, Renjun is now king and well, Nancy is now queen. And trust me, shes a pain in the ass, for me only tho. She would act like a literal 'sweetheart' to the others and then for me it's like I'm a goner or sumn. And whenever I complain about her mistreating me, others shut me down like the fuck?

We all know who they praise now huh? They all love her. Legit, even my brother, Yuqi and Ten. I dont know how, when and why but it is what it is.

They only sometimes talk to me now. Oh, that's probably because I also dont talk to them that much. Daehwi is the only one I've possibly always talked to 24/7 the past months.

Am I being salty since Nancy quite stole my friends? Hell yeah! Do I care? Hell no, I think.

Every night when the others are asleep, I sneak out to go to Daehwi's. He's the only one I trust okay!
Even now, I'm at Daehwi's place, cuddling on his bed while watching a movie but it's only 8AM.

"Hey babe." He calls out and I turn to him. "Wanna go get ice cream? We cant just stay here, cuddling." I simply hugged him closer and said "Yes we can." He groaned. "Cmon, it's our 4th monthsary. We should atleast just go to the ice cream parlor or something."

I eventually gave up and he cheered. I changed my shorts to jeans and tucked my white shirt in. Despite being a princess, I dont like wearing dresses. I only wear them to special occasions. "Nooo! Can you wear a dress? I'm taking you on a date." Andd there goes whiney baby Daehwi.

I chuckled and grab a dress and went back to the bathroom. I wore a floral head piece to finish the look and head out.

I walked out and Daehwi immediately said "You look very beautiful

I walked out and Daehwi immediately said "You look very beautiful." I thanked him and grabbed my bag and put my phone and other things inside.

"Should we just walk?" He asked "Down a hill?" I asked back and he nodded. "Hell yeah!" He laughed and held his hand out. I took it and we went out. We talked about what was happening. He would randomly kiss me here and there but I didnt care since I loved it. We arrived at the ice cream parlor and it was quite big and popular.

We walked in and others greeted me while the others whispered lowly. Probably because I'm with someone outside of the kingdom, without guards and someone that's not in the Royals.

We went to the counter and ordered. We got our ice cream and was about to go to sit on one of the seats but the cashier stopped us. "Theres this room for Royals if you guys dont wanna be in a huge crowd." We both thought about it for a bit.

"Should we?" I asked Daehwi and he replied with a nod. "Ok sure. Can you please lead us there?" She agreed and led us to a fancy room. She led us to a seperate room for only 2 people and bowed before she left. We thanked her and closed the door.

"So, when are you going to tell them?" He asks. "About us? I dunno. Soon, you never said you were ready tho." He thought about it for a bit. "I'm ready whenever you are." He said while he grabbed my hand across the table. "That's unless we get caught." I say and he nods.

The room had a glass wall where only the people from the inside could see the outside or something like that and the outside is just black.

We talked and I looked outside to see the Encantian Royals.

"Hwi, we're fucked." I said while my eyes were glued to the window. "Why- ohhh.... we are." He said as he looked my way. He rubbed the back of my hand with his thumb as he held my hand. "Its okay. You can explain. It's not like you're not allowed to date a person outside of the Encantian Royals."

I agreed, trying to be positive about their reaction to me and Daehwi.

I mean, Daehwi's right. They cant control who I'm supposed to love.

Renjun PoV...

We decided to head to our favorite ice cream but MinXi isnt with us, again. Yes, again. It's been months since she was hanging out with us.

Shes been quiet lately and been leaving the palace more often. She would try to say hi to the others but she would just take it back.

We head to the room exclusively for the Royals.

"Can we go to the room privately for 2 people only? For me and Nancy." I say to the worker and she looked at me with a look that says ' it's not available ' "I'm sorry but there are people already occupying it." She said.

I furrowed my eyebrows, confused and the others were confused too.

"Can we just see them?" Nancy asked and the worker shook her head a ' no '. "I just wanna know who they are." I said "I'm sorry sir but they said not to tell anyone who they are and not to let anyone see them."

I ignored whatever she said and head to the room and opened it while the others followed me.

And boy I wasnt prepared for what I wasnt seeing, in a surprised way.

"MinXi, who's this?" "Uhhh.... hi?"

xxx

I'm back yall.