T W E N T Y - T H R E E

Renjun PoV...

We walked throughout the city, finding this MedX Hospital.

"I think it's that." Chenle says while pointing at the hospital building from afar. We nodded and agreed. We started walking towards the building. Locals stared at us oddly. I stopped them and pulled them to an empty alleyway.

"We're still in our royal clothes and the locals are staring at us weirdly." I said. Yuqi sighs and pulled out extra clothes we brought from her bag and took it.

"There's a mall near here. How about we find a restroom then we change." Jaemin says. We nodded and changed our directions and walked towards the mall. We began finding for a restroom to change.

We eventually found one and changed into casual clothing. I walked out of the stall and checked myself in the mirror.

(a/n: Renjun wore a white hoodie and a jean jacket over it and also black pants. Imagine that though. BOYFIE MATERIAL!)

I walked out of the restroom and met up with the others. "We look... different." Jisung comments and I chuckle. "It's not the first time we wore these type of clothing. We've all been to Earth before and lived here for over a few months."

We exit the mall and on the way out, girls were looking at us and fangirling for some reason. They even took out their phones and started taking pictures of us and started filming us. "Oppa! Saranghae!" They cheered out. I shook my head and just started walking. A girl blocked my way and I looked down at the shorter one.

"Hey, uhm... I thought you looked cute and wanted to ask if you wanted to go out sometime. Here's my number." She says while putting her hair behind her ear "cutely".

Goodness... they just met us and now they want to date us? Delusional.

She gave me a piece of paper and I just smiled and thanked her and started walking once again. I caught up with the others which were already outside. As I walked towards them, they laughed.

"Renjun is quite a ladies man isn't he?" Ten said while chuckling. I rolled my eyes. I crumpled the piece of paper which contained the girl's number. I threw it at a nearby trashcan and the others widened their eyes and were speechless at my actions.

"Did you just..." "Yes, I did just do that. I have no time for love right now." I said while grabbing Chenle and Jisung's arm and started walking to the hospital.

We arrived and we stood infront of the hospital.

"Is this it?" Jeno asks and I nodded hesitantly. "Hold on, let me just call that Dan-" I got cut off by a person calling my name out. "Renjun, your highness and the other royals, of course." The guy bows slightly aswell as the girl who I assume is his girlfriend.

"Come on. She's in the fifth floor." We followed them to the fifth floor and to her hospital room. We heard laughter from the inside aswell as chatter.

We cautiously knocked on the door and opened it right after. There were three other people in the room with her.

They all stared at us while MinXi widened her eyes.

"Uh... he...llo...?" A boy said while awkwardly waving. A girl eyed us carefully and soon also widened her eyes. "There's no way..." The unknown girl said in shock. "Yeah, there's no way! What are you guys doing here?" MinXi exclaimed.

"No hello? Not even to your brother?" Chenle said while the others joined in saying "or bestfriends?"

"So these are...." A different guy said while gesturing MinXi to complete the sentence. "My friends, and that's my brother and yes, they're from Encantia. And they're, well, royals."

The boys did a 'woah' sound while the girl just hung her mouth low, speechless.

I chuckled and walked towards MinXi and sat on the hospital bed. "We'll leave you two to talk." Yuqi says while pulling away the others outside the room.

We watched as they all leave and shut the door, leaving us alone in the room.

"You look... different..." I comment, eyeing her newly dyed blue hair.

(a/n: Dis what I'm talking about...)

"I'll say the same to you

"I'll say the same to you. You changed your blonde hair to pink." She comments while sending a small giggle.

I smiled unknowingly as she giggled and felt something erupt in my stomach.

What's this feeling?

(a/n: 0h nOoOo, I tHinK iM cAtcHinG fEeLinGs)

"So, how's the five months here in Earth?" I asked. "Good. Much more peaceful I guess. (a/n: L0L u thoughT! Sorry.) How about there in the immortal world?" She asks.

I sigh and said "Chaos. The war is still going on and it's getting worse and worse. We went here since Daniel told us you've touched Zariya waters and has been constantly taunted by Lisa through mirrors?"

She kept silent and hung her head low. I lifted her head up and said "Hey look up. Tell me everything that happened."
She cried and started venting her feelings out.

I pulled her towards me and gave her a hug. I didn't know why I was doing this, my body just told me to.

I caressed her back as she cried on my hoodie. At this point, I'm just letting my body do what it wants to do. She eventually calmed down her sobs. "Thank you Renjun..." She said with a muffled voice.

"Any problem cutie."

Hold on. Did I just say that out loud!?

"What?" She pulled away and looked at me weirdly. "Nothing." I said, looking everywhere but her eyes. "I'm pretty sure that 'cutie' isn't nothing, Injun." She said while chuckling. "Injun? What's that?" I asked her.

"A nickname. Now, what's with that cutie you called me?"

xxx

Who misses vine? 😔🤚

If you don't, y0uR mOm'S a h0E.

-a/n