T W E N T Y - E I G H T

I smiled softly up at him and he did the same

"The sun's already setting, let's head back to the palace?" He asked and I nodded while wiping off my tears, leaving a sniffle.

He chuckled and wiped my tears for me. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder, catching me off guard and making me flinch.

Is he making a move on me or something?

We quickly walked back to the palace with us having a conversation in between but Renjun mostly did the talking.

His arm was still draped around my shoulder making me blush the whole time.

I stared at him talking about his love for sci-fi and aliens, admiring his features.

I didn't notice that I was staring for so long till Renjun looked back at me and said "Take a picture, it'll last longer." I widened my eyes and he laughed at my expression. "I look handsome huh?"

I rolled my eyes and smacked his shoulder slightly. He acted hurt and I chuckled.

He laughed along aswell and pulled me closer. Our face were inches apart and my cheeks burned up.

We stared at eachother for awhile and he leaned in closer and we kissed.

(a/n: SIKE U THOUGHT, HAHA!)

Just kidding, this little... tease whispered "We're here dummy." He laughed as he dashed off inside the palace while I stood there with my mouth agape, in disbelief. I shook my head slightly and went inside palace.

Why did I think he was gonna kiss me?

I was a little grumpy of Renjun for no exact reason. When I went inside and saw Renjun sitting on the couch laughing at me.

I frowned with a slight pout and walked passed him. I walked to the garden and stepped my feet onto the small creek.

The water turned to ice and I frowned. I heard a chuckle behind me and I turned my head to see Renjun.

I frowned and turned away from him. I felt him sit beside me and I didn't look at him. "MinXi. Xixi. MinXi. Zhong MinXi. MinXi Zhong." He kept repeating my name and I groaned. "What?" I said quite rudely and he held his hands up in defense.

"Are you mad at me?" He asked. "No." I mumbled and he scooted closer to me making me back away a little bit.

"Why're you mad at me?" He asked as he made me face him. "I'm not mad at you." I muttered, looking away from him. He smirked and said. "Are you mad cause I didn't do this?"

He pulled me closer and kissed me making me widen my eyes. After a while, I kissed back.

We pulled away and he looked me in the eyes while I tried to avoid his gaze. "Hey look at me." He said softly while pulling me to face him.

"I love you." He said slyly and I groaned quietly. "You don't love me?" He asked while pulling his face closer.

"I love you too." I mumbled quietly. "What is that?" "I love you too." I said louder. "Again?" "I love you Huang Renjun!" I covered my mouth after the realization of what I said.

"Woah, woah, woah. We just arrived in Encantia and you two are dating now?" We turned our heads to see Chenle and Jisung standing there with a smug smirk.

I widened my eyes and stood up, trying to stop them from telling the others but Renjun pulled me back down.

"Renjun, what the hell are you doing?!" "Let them be. They'll find out sooner or later anyway."

I plopped beside him and pouted slightly. He pinched my cheeks and cooed. I pry off his hands from my face. "Why are you so grumpy today?" He asked with a huff "Why are you so clingy today?"

He laughed slightly at my annoyed expression. "Don't be mean to your boyfriend."

Hold on. Boyfriend? He technically didn't properly ask me yet😏.

"Boyfriend? Who said you were my boyfriend?" I asked teasingly and his smile dropped but it eventually lit up as if an idea popped up in his head.

"Oh, right." He cleared his throat before speaking. "So, will you be my girlfriend?" He asks with a smile and I smiled aswell. "Not smooth but I'll give it to you."

He frowned playfully and pulled me closer to him. "So yes or no?" "Of course. Who would turn you down?"

"You. You would do that." He said while rolling his eyes and I smacked his shoulder again and he laughed. "But hey, I said yes, right?" He chuckled and kissed my cheek making me blush. "Sure you cutie."

We were just talking and such with me in Renjun's arms when suddenly we heard a squeal.

"And Renjun said he didn't like MinXi." We turned our heads to see the Royals standing there either fangirling or looking disgusted.

"Its crazy how they met a year and a half ago and now they're dating." Johnny comments as he sits on the grass.

"Hey, at least we had about 365 days to get to know eachother." I said and Yangyang scoffed. "And you were missing for half those 365 da-"

I made him cover his mouth with his own hand as I glared at him. "Okay, we'll leave you two alone, again."
Wendy said as she walked away with the others.

We both chuckled at them as they walked away.

Renjun pulled me back onto his embrace. He played with my fingers as we talked about random things.

"Hey, what happened to Lisa?" I asked and Renjun froze. "Well, we need to find her and lock her in the dungeon since she's the one manipulating the Chiènans." He explained and I sighed.

"Hey, it's okay. Don't worry about it and don't be scared. I'm here for you okay?" He says and I smile up at him. "Really?" "Of course."

He pecked my lips and smiled down at me. "I love you Renjun." "I love you too."

____________________

The last part was so cringe I'm sorry.

^ I still wonder wtf kind of childhood Ten had

____________________