T H I R T Y - O N E

10 years later

"And the Royals helped the Chienans go back to their normal, kind selves. And what happened to Princess MinXi and King Renjun? Well, they both got married, became King and Queen and had one beautiful princess and one handsome prince. The End."

"Dad! Is that the old palace over there?" Our three year old daughter, MinJu asks cheerfully while pointing at the ruins of the palace from afar out the window. Renjun chuckled and nodded.

"Let's go to sleep now, okay. Your baby brother is already sleeping, see." Renjun said as he pointed towards the sleeping baby.

Renjun tucked MinJu in and patted the top of her head and kissed it. "Goodnight~." Renjun whispers before turning the lamp off and walking towards me who was leaning on the door frame. We closed the door as we walked out and Renjun hugged me and picked me up and walked to our bedroom.

We both laid on the bed and admired the night sky painting on the ceiling.

"It's crazy you know. We went through a whole adventure, going back and forth, and we still managed to succeed in the end." I said. "Yeah, and it was all because of you. Also, we wouldn't have had a family if it wasn't for you... and me I guess." He says while facing me with a smirk and I hit his shoulder playfully and he laughed.

We laid next to eachother in comfortable silence when he decided to break it.

"I want another kid." "Renjun, chill. We just had Junmi five months ago." I said with a slight smile. "So? We could still-" "Renjun, NO." I said with a small laugh.

"Yes." "No." "Yesss~" "Nooo~" "Please honey?" "...Soon." As I said that he put on a smile and hugged me closer and kissed my cheek. "You promise okay?" "Okay Renjun..." I playfully rolled my eyes as he cheered.

I still wonder who's the kid here. Minju and Junmi or Renjun?

3rd Person PoV

Just a recap on what happened throughout the years. Ever since Lisa got killed, the curse she put on MinXi vanished.

Daehwi unexpectedly and magically was found and he has a new girlfriend, same goes for Jihyo and Daniel coming back. Some Royals got their own families and lovers now and as you can see, Renjun and MinXi happily got married and had two kids, one girl and one boy, named Minju and Junmi.

The old palace was now a ruins and they moved to a separate palace just for them and their two kids.

Chaeryeong, Hueningkai and Taehyun often get visited by MinXi and the two kids, sometimes Renjun himself.
And about Lisa, well... she's gone but a painting of her is in a museum since she is still part of history.

Overall, everything is back to normal. Elementians are living their own lives, Chiènans are kind and not evil anymore and Encantia got their King and Queen back.

"The End"

____________________

So, uh.... this might be the last chapter, sadly but I still have other books for Renjun in the future.
Sorry if this ended on an abrupt note but I have nothing to do about it.

Also, stream Renjun's 'Fools' cover.
If you don't, you're a fool yourself. Okay that was bad.