Chapter One ~ School... (Keins P.O.V)

Kein sighed when he woke up. He got off the floor and grabbed his backpack after being forced once again, to go to school without eating. He walked there and once he made it there he sat down in his usual spot right by a square flower pot,it was big and it had a plant full of leaves growing in it.

He saw three fammiler kids walk up and he sighed "Why won't you move spots?" One of them joked "You must be so stupid to stay there.." he grabbed his backpack and Kein tried to grab it back,but they ripped it out of his hands and started to dig through it. They found his drawings and ripped two or three in half,that took hours to make,they threw the rest of his stuff out then hardly threw it at his chest,which was painfull.
He sighed as one kicked then they all left snickering. He saw a girl watching the whole thing,but evertime he looked at her she would look away,he picked up his stuff and went inside the school. Seeing everthing the same the popular kid named Raine,another kid that liked to sing in the halls. Which was quite nice at times because he had a nice voice,but then a stupid girl would be rude to him about it. He'd see the girl that was staring at him with her friends chatting,and then another with a black looking scarf talking to his friends,Kein wished he had someone he could talk too..who wouldn't just call him a werido and walk away,He and The one with a black scarf made eye contact for a moment.
All the other kid did was smile at him which made Keins day better. Then after all the kids left Kein would be walking in the hall to go to his next class,then those kids would come "Hey,hey look its this kid" one of them said,then the other snickered,suddently Kein had been grabbed and shoved into his locker,they slammed it shut and locked him in it with his lock. Kein slid down the locker to sit down in defeat,when he heard a "What was that for?" From someone- a girl from the voice then a "Well,he deserved it small thing" then a noise "Dont you dare do that again! Dont punch me like im your friend" he heard footsteps then the voice again "Hello? Am i at the right locker?" He heard her ask,he looked through the creaks at the top and saw her. He stuck his fingers a little through the crease "Hello.." his voice was quiet and scared sounding "can you help me..?" He asked "I can" her voice was more hushed "Don't tell anyone that i did this,alright?" She said to him "alright" he said back,he watched her through the creaks at the top of the locker,she used her magic to unlock his locker. She opened it "Thank you..." he said to her gratefully "Im Ocean..you?" She asked "Im Kein" he awsered.

Ocean gave him his lock and walked away,he closed his locker and locked it. Rushing to class,his teacher looked at him "And your reason?" She asked "Um,i just forgot somthing in another class so i had to grab it...sorry" he glanced at the kid who locked him in his locker,Kein sat down at his spot..

An Hour Later~

Kein went to the cafeteria and grabbed some food and went to his spot at the wall by the recycling,he didn't eat his food though. The kids passed by and grabbed his stuff and dumped it in the trash,Kein sighed. He saw Raine at the 'cool kids' table,That kid that liked to sing by himself at an table. Listening to music probably,that other kid with the black scarf laughing at his friends jokes. And Ocean at another table watching her friend draw,he noticed that odd kid that sat beside him wasn't there,so this was less amusing than usual. Another person walked by him and 'accidentally' dropped her 'perfectly good' milk on him.

Some people in the cafeteria because she was popular but some lids he noticed looked like they felt bad for him,but for once Kein fought back by taking the cardboard milk carton and throwing it at her. "Sorry,that was an 'accident'" he mocked her voice. Just like before some kids found it funny,but the kids that looked like they felt bad looked like they were holding back some smiles. Kein got up and walked to the washroom to wash himself off.

After school

Kein grabbed his bag and walked out,he felt somthing on his shoulder and looked back to see Raine "O-oh,yeah?" He wondered why this popular kid wanted to talk to him,out of all people him "Nice one back at the cafeteria,I've never seen anyone do that to them." Raine said,then walked off. Today was a good day for Kein,he walked home happily....

To be continued~