Chapter Thirty~Shattered Friendship (Last part-2)

Kein could barely breath whilst tears streamed down his cold face,he was sitting on the ground and Vendaals harsh words replayed in his mind,over and over and over again,make him feel worse everytime as Ptsd started to kick in every moment it could. He wished he had his friends..or just Neon...Neon seemed to be his only friend...but now he was unsure because of what he'd done to him. What was his point to even have done that? Nothing..just he was just pure insane. He started crying more,he traced a few train tracks infront of him. Old..slightly rusty..last train seemed to be pretty recent. They were lucky enough to have alot of untouched land from the war,its still going..
Wait
The last train seemed to be recent?
They could have seen the base!
He heard a faint yell and quickly ran back to the base..
They had found them! That was a chamber train! They had gotten everyone,he stared a few moments,then Vendaals glare was one that gave him the vibe of 'i wish you were dead..look what you caused' he suddently felt a harsh fwelin on the back of his head,he fell to the ground,he groaned in agonizing pain. He was steuck again,but this time he was knocked out.

TIMESKIP
(Also,A/N this is going to be dramatic....and pretty sappy...prepare! >:D)

Kein woke up,pain filling his body,he felt the rumbles under him we're on a train.. he though,glancing Over at Neon,he seemed waaay more healed than before,all their hands were tied,he guessed Neon was asleep untill he turned his head and both him and Kein made eye contact,tears gained to his eyes. 'Im really sorry' he mouthed,not wanting to wake Vendaal up..he didn't want to get yelled at all the hours they were there. Neon looked away,the movement looked frustrated or angry. Kein sighed sadly,he heard Vendaals Voice mumble...great he looked to the other side of him..yep...of course..the one and only Vendaal. Vendaal scowled at him "You physco!" He yelled,Kein turned away "F***ing excuse of a person" Vendaal murmured "I know what i am..just leave me alone..." Kein said quietly,tears starting to fill his eyes even more. Kein looked at his hands..still the same. Still tied up,still the same colour..same pathetic self. He touched the cold metal slightly that were around his wrists,the guard had left by then,because it was becoming night. He couldn't sleep though... he stared at the walls getting darker and darker as night came,he tried usuing his magic,the two markings under his eyes would glow and then it was ammediently jolted to a stop,pain overflowed him. "Woah,what's with the light show?" He heard Myso's voice. Kein tried using his magic again,the soft blue turned to a deep red,he stopped. When his magic is at this point it could cost him his life. He kept going though,the metal of his wrists started toe melt as he tried using his magic,he could feel the boned breaking in one hand,finally he had broke free. He panted,not the easiest thing to do. He looked around,Raine,Angel,Horizon,Chozu,Darkus,Nate and cheif were all sleeping at this point. Time is quick at this point and the sun was starting to rise i need to do something...fast! He thought,grabbing the door on the side of the train,he yanked and yanked finally it pulled free "Jump...when land comes" he looked down,it looked like an everlasting pit. He saw a bit of the bottom,death guaranteed with this product for sure. He helped Neon out of his bands,then Vendaal. Once the others woke up he helped them too. He heard the door creak open a guard! He though,they pulled out a heated knife looking thing. They started fighting and pushed Kein off the train. He felt his stomache drop,then it stopped. He looked up,the familiar face.. the one he loved...Neon. the others were already out their train cart,but Kein and Neon were stuck. "I-i can't lift you up" his voice choked "the magic blocker...its causing all the weight.." Neon struggled to hold on,but he did.
Kein inhaled guess it's time... he thought.
"Let go"

"What?" Neon was confused,why would he leave such a good friend? How could he lose Kein?He noticed Kein taking off his scarf,Kein took it fully off and gave it to Neon,maybe as a gift to remember him? It would be so hard. Hardet out of them all,since they both loved eachother. "Let go" Kein said again,Neon started to cry "i-i can't! you'll die!" He sobbed and Kein started to cry too. (Saaaaapppppppy eeeeuuuugh) "I atleast will die knowing someone like you and knowing that i saved us..if you make it out alive..and not in the chamber." Kein said "I can't! " Neon tightened his grip on Keins arm. "Please" Kein pleaded.
"I...i love you"
(SAAAPPPYYYY AAAAAAAAA HELPPPP)
"I love you...too"
Kein felt the warmth of Neons arm drop away.
He plummeted to the ground.