Chapter Twenty-Seven ~ A difference (Neons P.O.V)

All three of Kein's words slightly stunned him,he could see the slight blush on Kein's face. Before he could respond Angel burst in the room and saw them,she stared for a few moments before yelling "Get a room!" Jokinly then going to grab a cup of water. "Sould we go upstairs were they can't barge in?" Kein quietly asked then they went up. Kein sighed and went to the large window,he fiddled with his fingers he then looked like he was getting nervous "You okay?" He asked Kein,Kein looked at him with what he guessed was a fake smile "im fine" he could see slight tears in Kein's eye's "No..stop lying,tell me" he told him "I-id rather not.." Kein awsered. "Its alright,no matter whats going on you're okay.." Neon said,putting his hand on Keins back and he smiled at him i hope you're okay.. he thought,losing his smile. After a few hours of talking Kein seemed to be totally different,but in a like im-not-so-sure-if-im-actually-ok-but-im-just-gonna-be-slightly-odd kinda way,his movements were quick and his voice kept getting quieter.

▪●°•¤Night¤•°●▪(11:00 pm)

In the middle of the night,Neon heard a noise. He got up slightly and looked around his room,still empty. He opened his door and saw all the other one's had their door shut. He listened,then slightly opened each door. Then he got to Keins,he opened it. Kein was awake and had his face was buried in his legs and his arms wrapped around his legs,he slightly looked up at Neon when he opened the door. They stared at eachother for a few moments,Kein closed the door with his magic and almost crush Neons fingers,he heard the lock to the door click and he sighed. He very quietly and lightly knocked on the door,no awnser. He went back to sleep..

At 1:01 am

He kept hearing the noises,he finally got up again and checked on Kein. Kein didn't seem to notice,he was still awake. When Kein did look over his eyes were half open and what Neon thought were tears. He heard Kein's small voice say "Leave me alone.." then he closed the door again with his magic. Neon sighed.

○♤°¤Day¤°♤○(7:54 am)

The only one awake was Neon,and probably Kein too. The moment the thought of Kein came to mind he thought what is going on with him? Sadly he got up. And Kein was downstairs on the middle floor were the nice,not usually used living room kind of space was. He wasn't looking out the window though,which was odd,he usually loved the window. Once Kein slightly noticed him he wiped his face with his arm,well his eyes. He sat down next to Kein. "Hey,you alright?" He quietly asked,Kein didn't awnser for a few minutes then finally "Im....fine..." Kein awsered with a painfull tone. "Tell me the truth" Neon mumbled,Kein sighed quietly,this time he didn't awnser at all. He heard the others waking up. "You better be here for Breakfast atleast,you haven't eaten for the whole week now" he told Kein,then left him. Once him and all his friends started to get food on their plates Kein came down,still frowning sadly :( he sat down but didn't eat. As usual "C'mon,you gotta atleast eat something" Neon told Kein,who then put his head down on the table. Neon sighed "You relize that you die if you dont eat,and i don't want you to die." He mumbled to Kein,who just looked away. Kein eventually got up and left the base,Neon finished and put his stuff away. It was still nice out so he went outside,Kein slightly noticed him again and wiped his face with his arm. "Kein" Neon said sternly,then sat down "Please tell me whats going on."
K

ein looked away from him then said "Why?" Neon wasn't sure how to awnser. "You're better off not knowig anyways,i don't need people trying to fix me" Kein said slghtly angerliy "please" Neon begged,Kein glanced him,his eyes slightly softening "Why? Is there something wrong with me?" Kein stood up,so did Neon "There is nothing wrong,i just want to help!" Neon replied angerliy "Why?! Im just a normal person trying to live their own life! If you ever actually thought about it I'd rather be alone! And not have a bunch of others trying to get me to spit it out then try to fix me! I'm done with being told 'whats wrong?' Or being demanded to tell you whats going on! Im just comepletely done! Here's something,im Confused! I'm unsure! What else do you want me to say your highness?" Kein retorted,and it slightly stunned Neon "Fine! I guess im happy that you are probably deppressed! And im happy your starving yourself!" Neon yelled back "Thats what i thought everyone thought of me or just though,guess what,im correct" Kein said darkly back,going back into the base and into his room. He went inside and heard the door slam and lock,Neon sighed "Everything alright?" Myso asked "Kein is just being....difficult.." Neon awnsered "im guessing you guys were fighting." Myso replied "Yeah.." Neon said "Maybe apologize or give him some time" Myso said,walking away. Neonneaded upstairs to the third level and quietly knocked on the door.
No awnser.
He tried listening.
Something.
He looked through the small keyhole,Kein had cut himself with a knife on the arm. Blood dripped down Kein's arm,he stopped looking through,he tried knocking on the door again. He heard "Go away Neon,i don't even want to see you right now"
Fine,that didn't hurt his feelings at all.
Not like cared anyways
And he totally wanted to apologize over 100 times just for it to stop
But thats fine
Guess he'll just
Neon broke through the lock and entered..
No one had seen Kein's room.
This put Neon in surprise....