Chapter Four ~ Beware (Oceans P.O.V)

Ocean cried,even when Neon tried ask what was wrong or tried to comfort her. After all,her friend died saving her. And second Kein is gone,and could be dead too...she noticed Raine and felt worse as he was popular,and a jerk. Sometimes he would hit on Ayden which was worse. She continued to cry for a long time,u til she finally calmed down...

The next day

Ocean now had to go to a new school,and she only knew one person there: Neon
So they tried going to Keins,but he wasn't there..neither was his mother or sister. So one time they decided to go to Oceans house and go into the basement to talk,when she saw a figures head in the window,it was completely black,then it dissapeared..when they came back it seemed friendly,to them. The next day on the news was about how one town got destroyed,then another,and another....

At school...

Ocean went to school and met Neon as usual and they just talked until they had to go inside,but nothing usually happened..just new friends and more dramatic stuff. A big BOOM came from outside and when she looked outside a pole had fallen onto a car..which was not calming as she saw some blood coming out of it. She went to Neon and they Whispered to eachother for a while..

Neon: Do you think the murderer is here? Do you think we are gonna die?

Ocean: No,at my house yeterday i saw a figure in the window,it must've been the killer. But it seemed more friendly than its explained..

Neon: Do you think Kein is alright?

Ocean: He is probably fine....

Neon: I hope so...

After their conversation they both went home to news that a kid was found dead in the forest.....and it was the main leader of the bullies that bullied Kein........

This doesn't make sense...

It can't be Kein......could it?