Chapter Three ~ Jamming out (Aydens P.O.V)

Ayden happily listened in music class,everyone else seemed bored. After school,Ayden saw a kid getting smashed with a poll never mind,i know that kid..thats Kein from the stupid rumors Ayden went up to the kid after and asked if he was alright "I-im fine" Kein awnsered,probably stuttering from pain. He heard footsteps and looked behind him to see two different people "Hello" he said to them "Does anyone know why he got beat on?" He asked "He gets picked on usually,your Ayden...right?" The green one asked "Yes,im Ayden,who are you guys?" Ayden asked them "Im Neon" Neon said "Annnd im Ocean" Ocean remarked "Ah" Ayden said "Oh,nice scarf Kein" Neon said to him "Tha-Thanks.."

The next day

Everything was normal,well not really because Ayden now sat with Neon and Ocean. And Kein was supposed to sit with them too,but he wasn't here today. But then all of a sudden a giant  CRAAASSSHH Was heard and glass shattered,then loud bangs rung his ears,Ocean dashed for her friend as flames grew higher around the school,Neon was no where to be found. But then Ocean was stuck in the middle of some,but Ayden had to go..right now so he dashed out,he suddently heard a scream then only Ocean's friend was seen,her friend turned around and dashed at the fire for Ocean,he couldn't see the rest but Ocean came out wih her friend and ran to an ambulance,after a while some people came to Ocean and said somthing that he guessed was bad,as Ocean burst into tears,Ayden watched her heart turn a deep blue and it slightly glowed. He watched as Neon went over to comfort her and ask her what happened,a noise came from the foret near there school. Then from down the street he heard an high pitched scream,then silence. Everyone froze as the sound of metal clashing together banged loudly....

To be continued~