Chapter Two ~ Pretty good day (Neons P.O.V)

Neon ran to school and found his friends,he sat downon the pavement with them. Once they left to go to peace and quiet he heard heard a weird gurgle noise,he looked over and saw tht kid that he smiled at holding onto their neck with blood all over it. And somthing sharp in the kids hand that looked like it had blood on it,too. What? He thought,looking at the pure white girl looking at it too,she had a heart on her chest--that was pale purple? But the other day it was dark grey... weird  the kid looked like he was panicking as he was losing alot of blood,Neon dug through his backpack and found a peice of fabric from sowing class. He took it over to the kid and wrapped it around his neck,it caught the blood luckliy and it looked like a white cast. The girl came beside him "He alright?" She asked "I don't know,he is bleeding alot though..." Neon responded "Should we bring him to a nurse?" She questioned "He will survive,it will probably stop soon enough" He awnsered. When he heard the bell to go inside he helped the kid up and helped him walk all the to the door way,the kid said thank you and they went there separate ways. That person that i talked too,it looked like she had been watching him for a while..i might have to ask her about it........ he looked around and finnally found her and dragged her aside,she was slightly short. But not as short as that other kid "Do you know what those kids have been doing to him?" He questioned her quietly,she nodded "I helped him out of his locker because they shoved him in it and locked it,they also kick him or take his stuff,they take his lunch too....have you seen him? He looks like he is just bones.." she whispered back "Well,who are you?" He asked "Im Ocean,you?" She remarked quietly "Im Neon" he responded "Well thanks anyways,cya later" he told her and walked away oh my,why did i say 'Cya later'? He thought.  Neon went to his locker and put his stuff away,he glanced to his side and saw the kid being teased. But the kid didn't do anything,he just stood there waiting for something. Finnally the bag was shoved into him and he was in the locker again,he went up to the kids "Hey,what was that for?" He asked them one of them responded with "He deserves it,to weak,to short,to everything" the kid said back to him "Oh Really" he said back "Yeah,plus he is just a worthless pile of trash" the kid said "Open it right now" Neon told them fiercely "Naah" one of them said with an annoying voice "ill do it myself then" he said shoving them away "Hey kid,whats the number code?" He muttered to him "Turn to the left two times,stop at six,then turn it all the way around once to the right and leave it on the three,then go down to the left to twenty three" (for anyone who is reading,that is no ones passcode. If it is,please do not  comment on this that it is. Its all for the story) Neon listened to the instructions the kid gave him and opened the locker and he opened it,tje kid really guilty "Somthing wrong?" He asked "I should've done it myself...i feel bad for wasting your time.." the kid responded "Nah,its fine i don't care. Now whats your name? Im Neon" he helped the kid out whilst saying that "Im Kein' he said still looking guilty "Well its nice to meet you,ill cya later" he walked off why did i say that again?! Is it an extra monday or somthing? He thought.

An hour later.......

Neon was in the cafeteria,but not in the same place this time. He was sitting at a table with Ocean. They were talking for a bit until he called Kein over to come sit with them,his face lit up and he came over with his food "I've never tried any of this before,just to be honest" he said pointing at his tray,Neon and Ocean exchanged glances "Really?" They both said at the same time "No,i haven't i know there names though,fruit,meatloaf and a granola bar.." he said "Atleast you know their names" Neon said "Atleast i know their names..." Kein quietly repeated,un-wrapping the granola bar "Don't you have food at home?" Ocean asked "Yeah,we have meat and stuff...." Kein awnsered "Then...do you not eat?" Ocean questioned Kein shrugged "I don't get to eat at home,my sister,mom and dad do though. I mean,I've only had grapes at times. Grapes are bassicly my favorite food because they are the only thing im allowed to eat at special nights" Kein said,then took a bite of the Granola bar,when he swallowed he just said "This thingy,is really good.." wistfully,Neon quietly chuckled. But he did feel bad for the kid "What else happens at home?" Neon asked "Ill tell you it all,the start of the day i leave with my bag then walk to school,then those kids come do whatever they want to me. Then i come inside..then i usually get shoved in a locker then when im the cafeteria my food gets taken and then dumped in the trash by them,then the rest of the day happens,then i walk home and i go to my blanket and draw,then i show my drawing.....to.my sister.....and she rips...it up......then if i don't pick it up........she can hurt me all she wants.....then if i talk back to my mothers she punches me or gives me a lecture saying 'I can't belive you are my kid,and i didn't adopt you. Because it i knew how you were i would have put you up for adoption the minu-'and so on" he told them,Neon was surprised though so was Ocean,they looked at eachother for a few moments. Kein finished his Granola bar and started eating other things,which he liked them all. And when Neon asked him what was his favorite he said "Granola bar" so yeah,that was probably a good day for him..

To be continued~
(ayyy 1101 words!)