Chapter Twenty-Three ~ Something Wrong (Neons P.O.V)

Memory

Neon came up to Kein who was sitting beside the door thing,he was shaking..when he asked what was wrong Kein awnsered with  a lie most likely and Neon left. Until he heard a loud bang then yells,Raine,Shockz,Myso,Frostbite and him booked it out the cave in different directions. When he looked back Kein wasn't moving "KEIN!" He yelled,Kein shot up Neon yelled at him to run and Kein ran to him when he told him to go another way..he never saw any of his friends for weeks after that. Until..

Not memory

He talked to Kein for a bit then asked how he got to him,he shown the necklace then Kein asked "Did........did we lose.....Shockz?"
Neon was quiet for a moment. The awnser would break Keins heart either way....Neon felt a lump gain in his throat "S-she........" Neon stuttered "They.......shot her.....in the stomache...and they took her necklace.....she couldn't move....or anything.....she...she" Neon couldn't say it..why can't i say it...? He thought then took a deep breath "Before we got he to safety they dragged her out and.......shot her in the head......" Neon finnally finished,Kein made such a deppressed look Neon wished he had never said that "She...she can't be dead..!" Kein slightly yelled,tears filling in his eyes ..

[Extra P.O.V] *Kein's P.O.V*

Kein felt like his world was ripped away from him..she couldn't be dead....this broke Kein's heart into a million peices,she was like an real sister to him..she knew what happened....she was the only one who understood.....Kein wanted to cry so bad...but he couldn't infront of Neon...Kein hugged Neon and Neon hugged him back,Kein wanted to burst into tears almost every second. Kein felt a tear drag down his face and when he let go of Neon he started to cry why am i crying infront of someone...? Am i broken...? He thought to himself "I-it can't....n-no..." Kein mumbled,multiple tears  racing down his face...

◇Normal P.O.V◇ Neons P.O.V

Neon felt so bad that he told Kein..he'd never really seen Kein so upset in his life. He inhaled queitly then exhaled to calm himself down,he glanced at the tall,dry,dead grass..he sighed sadly. "Kein,it's alright" he said quietly,Kein looked up at Neons face "....N...o..." he said slowly. Neon started to walk forward,Kein followed. Calming down i should have kept my mouth shut.. Neon thought,listening to the noise of the tree's when the cool wind blew by.  "It's alright.." Neon pulled Kein into a hug,both of them cried. Neon only cried because he just made his friend feel more pain than before though..they both cried for awhile when they let go. One more tear dragged down Kein's face and they both started to walk to find the others.

[Extra P.O.V] *Kein's P.O.V*

When Neon said he was gonna go find somewhere to rest for the night a left Kein,Kein started to cry again. His Ptsd kicking in harshly,he felt like he was being ripped apart slowly. His mind was going with things like 'No one cares...even if you do try its not like anyone cares about you' 'Don't even try anymore...' 'And i thought i was atleast worth something...' Kein continued to cry and he took off his scarf and stared at it in tears "Why do i even ty anymore when my life is a goddamn mess" he mumbled,throwing the scarf to the ground he was sitting on. Kein burst into more tears..

A few more hours when Neon is back..

Kein had stopped crying now and put his scarf back on. Neon had found a place in the forest and Neon fell asleep by then but Kein couldn't..it was so hard to now. He kept thinking about how he had bassicly ruined his own life,and everything was just a mess..

In the morning (Of doom)

Kein sighed. He was talking to Neon a little when they found Aine finnally,he stayed quiet. And from the look on Raines face he probably looked unwilling to talk right now.

◇Normal P.O.V◇ Neons P.O.V

Neon noticed Kein was tottally broken in a certain way. Kein barely got any sleep and always looked just sad,he felt guilt twist in him everytime he saw Keins face or heard his voice. No matter what Him or Raine did he had not seen a smile on his face since he learned that Shockz was dead,he talked with Raine for awhile and he still seemed pretty down about losing Vendaal. Everything is going doownhill.. Neon thought sadly if anything we might lose another Neon grabbed the necklace and looked at the tracker on it,Frostbites started to flicker and glich until it finnally got crossed out and it disappeared from the whole thing "Wait...no.." he mumbled "Whats wrong?" Raine asked "I think......we just lost another...." he said slowly. Tears filling in his eyes it would be our faults if he died... he thought,Raine looked surprised and sad. When they broke the new to Kein he just seemed more broken than before.

One year later...

Neon heard Kein sigh. Everyone was still broken,Neon had never even seen a glimpse of happiness of Keins face. They had found Myso in all the time and Neon noticed he'd try to cheer up Kein,but Kein would just tell him to leave him alone. Over that past year no one could even have a conversation with kein any more,if you said anything to him he'd tell you to leave him alone....so usually in their plans they would let Kein do his own thing until they finished. Everyone else smiled,laughed and talked. While Kein barely shown another wmotion other than sadness. "This is hopeless..." he would hear Kein mumble at times...when they left Kein alone fore a minute he coukd hear a faint noise, when he went over Kein had his face buried in his hands...

To be continued