Chapter Twenty-Nine ~ Shattered Friendship(Prt1)

(Small A/N here,three  friends of mine made an awesome drawing of Kein (btw,you can't get to one of theirs)--! Credits to them and please check them out,these lovely people are amazing artists and awesome writers XxLittleDragonFlyxX and Spottedleaf0807 Another shoutout to Writer0S,for being Myso's original creator and one of my best friends that i met whilst i was gone from Wattpad and other media's. All these people are amazing and i have a very big feeling that they will succeed in life with every kind act they do,love you all as friends guys~ ♡)

Neon
Neon sighed,should he have really kept talking to Kein? Should he have found him? One moment he was trying to talk to Kein then the next moment he was thrown off the cliff and tumbling down with the rocks.
He lyed on the ground,blood dripping from every inch of his body.
Tears dragged down his face before he passed out..
____________________________________________________________________
Kein
Kein looked at what he'd done.
His emotions and abilities were pushed to much
Presured to much
Guess he can call himself a monster now..
Tears raced down his face and he was silent in surprise,awe,confusion,sadness and anger.
Suddently he was slammed to a tree and pinned there "What the hell?! Look what you did!" Yelled Vendaal grabbing him,and throwing him to the edge of the cliff,More tears ran down his face and onto the ground. "Go somewhere were no one will find you and you'll be alone and starve for the rest of your short pathetic life" snapped someone,he couldn't tell through his blurry vision from tears..
I guess they do hate me
He thought running away.
____________________________________________________________________
Vendaal
Vendaal felt anger and sadness. Sad about Neon and angry at Kein,maybe a little to angry. "That was a little harsh" Raine said softly. Vendaal sighed "did you see what Kein did to Neon?" He snapped,Raine inhaled "I know..it was a little much but imagine all the weight on Kein's shoulders,always being pressured to tell his past,to eat,to anything really" he paused "It can be alot for someone,even he can't control the anger. Especially when we made him think were his friends. Imagine how feels now,probably feeling lied to,abandoned,hurt. You know what that feels like,Vendaal" Vendaal sighed. "I guess..." Vendaal said quietly. He looked over,they had gotten Neon up to ground again.
Neon was starting to wake up,Horizon and Myso help him keep standing.
Neon was not in the best shape.
____________________________________________________________________
Raine
He stared at Neon for a few moments. He had scrapes everywhere and was bleeding alot,tears started to drag down Neons face,probably in so much pain. He looked away,he didn't want to see anybody like that. All of this was overwhelming. Too overwhelming,everyone was overwhelmed. Just the thought made him almost burst into tears.
This was supposed to be a good clan with good things..
Not this...
____________________________________________________________________
Myso
Neon almost fell,he had to keep him up. They helped him back to the base and Kein was no where to be seen,this was getting out of hand,he thought he told Neon to keep away from Kein.

This is an heartbreaking time,he set Neon down carefully and glanced at Horizon. She looked like she was about to cry. That was understandable. He looked at the door,hoping Kein was okay. He could hear Vendaal yelling at Kein before. Poor guy.
__________________________________________________________________
Neon

Pain was on his mind. He could barely think anyways,why did this happen to him? Why had this have to happen? Why was he an idiot about this? He sighed. He can't talk to Kein now..the others might get mad,but if he doesn't...Kein.....he'll be in the worst condition yet....
What will i do....?

To be continued my friends,sorry for the short chapter