Chapter Five ~ Still pretty big (Raines P.O.V)

Raine happily walked to school,once he got there he noticed Some other kids,the ones that used to hang out with Kein "Ayy" he said to them "Yea?" Said Ocean to him,he kinda just stood there for a few moments "You guys still got Kein?" He teased them with Neon and Ocean "What do you want now.." Said Neon,rolling his eye's. "Don't roll your eyes at me" Raine said to Neon,winking "Now,does someone need help eating? Or need to be babied because you guys are seeming like that" he teased them,then he noticed Ocean was goving him the finger "Maybe switch that phrase to yourself because i bet you barely even know who you cheated on first" Ocean said Angerliy at Raine and Raine stayed quiet "Well,were is your forever pal? Oh right,you don't have one..." he teased,glancing at Neon "Ew! No he is my friend you big moron" Ocean said,whilst Neon just looked like he wanted to Explode "Ack,you need me to go 'hiss' or 'mrow'cause thats you are being right now" Raine said to Ocean "No wonder all the people ypu cheated on are hsppy that you did in the first place." Ocean said to him,that made Raine quiet enough to leave them alone.

After school

He noticed Ocean and flicked the top of her head,she swiftly grabbed his hand and bent his fingers back,then she walked off angerliy....