Chapter Ten ~ Wistful words (Vendaals P.O.V)

Vendaal stayed as queit as he could,and the hiss of the jaguar filled the air again. He heard a quiet,toned down voice then a small growl...then it was gone "Who..or what was that?" Kein asked "I'm..not sure" Neon answered,Vendaal sighed "Let's keep moving" Vendaal said sounding a little annoyed "Alright." Ocean answered,Vendaal noticed that Kein looked very...frightened per say. He had no clue why but he did "Anything wrong?" Vendaal asked Kein,which made him jump a little "Im just..worried,thats all" Kein said,rubbing his wrist again. Hmm......well how are we even gonna find this killer? For all we know he could be here right now... Vendaal thought what if one of us in this group was the killer? Vendaal tried to get that thought out of his head,but it was hard to do that. "Were coming into a forest" Ocean whisperd "just by looking at the trees.." "Alrighty then,more spooky forests on our hands i guess" Neon responded "Lets keep going before all your talk gets us in trouble again" Vendaal sternly remarked,as they walked further the darker the forest got... "This is the dark forest,i thought i was named that to spook us but now that i see it,it was probably named by some stupid 5 year olds wandering in here" Ocean said,her heart on her chest turning yellow "Okay..is that like a magic tattoo or somthing?" Neon asked Ocean,gesturing to the heart on her chest "No...it isn't a tattoo i was born with it...it's like a...mood identifier,to tell everyone around me my mood if they can guess which colour means which" She awnsered "So....does yellow mean.......annoyed or somthing?" Kein sheepishly asked,he noticed Raine rolling his eyes "If you can figure out what it means then I'd consider you the all knowing because im not saying a word about it" she smiled "Oh my..." Said Vendaal quietly,looking at the bug he just accidentally squashed "Whatcha got there?" Raine teased him,Vendaal frowned Ocean looks amused,i bet thats what yellow means.. Vendaal thought sharply "Stop losing fo-" Vendaal was cut off by finding a knife on the ground,he picked it up "Look at this" Vendaal said,Ocean turned around. Her heart was now pale purple and everyone else saw and looked worried "Must be from the guy" said Neon,Vendaal looked at Kein again. Kein looked more surprised and worried than ever "Kein,whats wrong" Vendaal said sternly,Kein once again jumped "I-it's nothing..im alrig-ht...like i said before ju-just worrie-d.." Kein awnsered,stuttering "Ypu don't seem worried anymore.." Ocean said "You seem more surprised and scared to be honest" She guestured to his look on his face "I-i...am just.......wo-rried ab-about this whole th-thing" Kein inhaled a little quietly,his breath sounded slightly shakey "Fine,but you better not being lying" Neon told him,and Kein flinched. Vendaal examined the knife a little more "it has slightly dried blood on it" Vendaal said "Lets keep moving" Ocean said,taking the knife and making a small backpack with her magic to hold it,she put it on her back and they kept walking,it got darker and darker every step,so Ocean made a flashlight with her magic and turned it on. "Wha-" Ocean lifted up her foot and used the flashlight to check what shed just stepped in,when the light hit it red shown. She had stepped in blood,she used the flashlight to look further ahead...and there was the kid that used to bully Kein,lying dead on the ground and left to rot "Now,who did this?" Vendaal said,glancing at Kein who looked way more terrified and surprised "Kein!" Vendaal yelled "What are you hiding?!" He made Kein jump and stumble backwards into a tree "I-im not hiding anything!" Kein yelled back,starting to shake "Then why everytime we find somthing you seem to look like you reconize it?!" Vendaal yelled back "Stop it Vendaal" Kein quietly said,pressing himself against the tree "Stop!" Kein yelled again "Kein what the hell are you hiding?!!" Vendaal said,generating that sharp object he'd used on Raine,Kein glanced at the others but they were just looking like they wanted to know,too. Vendaal started to put the peices together now..  "Are you,the murderer Kein" Vendaal asked sternly "W-what?! Why would you think that?" Kein looked scared still "well,first of all i could tell you were silently going insane over the years. Second of all you suddenly dissapeared for 3 years afyer the fire and now you look like you reconize everyhing? You gave to be the murderer!" Vendaal yelled,then he glanced at the magic that was used to pin the kid to the ground "What colour is your magic naturally." Vendaal questioned,Kein made a little slightly dark blue magic ball in his palm "it's the same colour..." Vendaal mumbled "You are the murderer! You liar! Why should we be friends with you?! I always knew you were insane!" Vendaal yelled,jabbing the object into Keins hand,and pinning him to the tree. Blood quickly poured out his palm "Vendaal!" Yelled Neon,grabbing him and pulling him back,Kein tried to get free but his hand was locked in place "We should report him to the police! He can't be trusted.." said Vendaal "Can..one of you please help me out of this...?" Kein quietly asked "Kein,Vendaal is right on one thing...you can't be trusted......we can leave you there for awhile....." Neon quietly responded "I agree with Neon,im sorry.." Ocean nodded "I Totally agree! You phsyco.." he mumbled the slur,Kein looked like his whole world just gave away and he was nothing,like he didn't matter anymore "Please...." Kein begged,some blood was getting on the ground now....

To be continued...
(Yay! 1006 words)