Chapter Sixteen ~ Can't cry (Keins P.O.V)

Kein found himself still talking to Neon--it had already been two hours or so. Kein was quite surprised that his depression or Ptsd didn't kick in,he felt a little better to actually talk with Neon knowing that even though he had major problems in conversations,Neons words didn't trigger anyhing.

A f t e r a w h i l e o f t a l k i n g

Finally all of them set off on a journey for something else-to retrieve the Red Crystal,which was rare and what some people have searched for. But none were recorded to come back alive,Kein was using his magic alot for this too. Until he got the familier feeling "Y-you guys keep going..alright?" He told them,they agreed but Neon just nodded and gave him a friendly smile. They went far enough that Kein's parasite burst out of thin air and injected him with Somthing,it was very painful and Kein almost screamed. It dissapeared and Kein caught up to the others,he noticed that he was bleeding because of the parasite. He grabbed his wrist and covered it,some blood got through his hand and dripped on the ground. Vendaal took notice and said "Something happen?" Sounding frustrated "I'm a-alright.." Kein replied,he felt a temptation of Somthing. But he didn't know what,they all kept walking. Kein suddently heard a small noise,he thought it was just his brain playing tricks on him,until a creature was on him and its barbed tail was in his chest and it was dragging it's claws down him. He stumbled back when it hit him and he almost fell,the cat thing screeched as Vendaal launched a sharp object thingy into it. It hissed at Kein probably thinking that Kein did that,he felt the world give away and no presence was around. He then saw a faint outline of someone,then realized who it was "But-you..you a-are dead.." Kein stuttered,all the person did was say "look what you have done...." and that made Kein's brain click from 'what?' to 'Oh...another hates me' the person siddently said "You are just a failure.....no wonder you have fake friends" Kein felt defeated and another,different temptation. But it was such an urged thing,Kein suddently stabbed his magic dagger through his hand and heard Neon yell "Kein!" Kein was mortified as the dagger slowly slid up his arm and cutting through it all,Kein grabbed the handle and tried to get it out of his arm. He fekt a sudden warmth on his hand and then a yank,Kein pulled his hand away only to see Neon holding the dagger "Why....why did you do that?" He asked "I-i don't know! It felt so urgent and tempting and i have no clue why!" Kein said back "Wait.." said Raine,taking out his book of creatures again. After a while of page flipping and reading Raines eyes widened a bit "'The creature makes the victim stab themselves,the thing will do its job and take over by sliding up the arm and going to their head. It effectively kills the victim  because its a creature that forces the victim to kill themselves..depending on were they stab means what the person is like. If the victim stabs their hand that means they usually have a major case of deppression and they are very secrective,if the victim stabs their wrist they are completely fine,other than more heroic than others. It can also mean trust issues wihin them,on the elbow it means they have a few problems. If the victim stabs their shoulder that person is willing to sacrafice them selves and would rather die quickly'" Raine finished quickly,hearing the faint growl of the creature as it started to chase a hare "Kein...you stabbed your hand i thought..." Neon said quietly to him "No-no...it made me...stab...my wrist....?" Kein lied "Oh really..you don't seem very 'heroic' to me,but you probably have trust issues so.." Vendaal said,Neon Grabbed Keins hand and looked at it "Why are you bleeding in two places?" Neon asked,gesturing to the small bleeding mark on his wrist "And yeah...he did stab his hand.." Neon said quietly,Kein pulled his hand back a little quickly "I -um- just poked myself with a small branch by accident." Kein lied "A-and the book is probably wrong--i-i don't n-no i don't have depression.." Kein said,with a slight chuckle "The-no i don't have depression..." He lied again "No..the book is right,it took them years of studying and they got hundreds of victims and asked them were they stabbed and how they felt. The book is right Kein" Raine remarked. "N-NO- no! I promise--i-i don't have-no-this is wrong n-" Kein was cut off "Kein..are you alright?" Neon asked,interrupting him. Kein felt so many temptations to tell Neon everything,but he didn't  they can't know.... Kein thought could they? "I promise i-i Im alright...I'm alright..." Kein said back "It did say those peop-" Vendaal was cut off by Keins coughing,Kein grabbed onto were the cat stabbed him with its tail "Oh no.." Raine said "The tail...got him...its poison..." Raine looked scared when he said that,all the others did too. Kein felt his legs giving away. Kein dropped to the ground and passed out...

After awhile of o m g

Kein woke up in a puddle of his own blood,they were somewhere else. His eyes were only slightly open "hopefully he is alright.." he heard Mysos voice then Vendaals "Hm..." Kein was feeling almost exhausted. "What is this.....place?" Kein mumbled very quietly,
Vendaal turned around and saw him slightly awake "we are at a abandonded base we found.." He replied "Why..." Kein said weakly "A....a war started.." Vendaal said back slightly slow,Kein heard faint footsteps then "he is awake?" From Neon,he saw Myso nod. Kein tried to not smilew,and he succsesfully did. "You alright?" Asked Neon "Tired......in pain.." Kein replied. "I thought that would happen" Mumbled Myso,Vendaal suddently winced a little. Vendaal said he would be back and left,what was that about?  Kein thought "Man,you must be in pain" Neon remarked "Yup...." Kein awsered then sighed softly,Myso glanced over at them "You...guys alright?" Myso asked "Yeah...were fine..." Kein replied,Myso nodded

A f t e r awhile of talking to m u c h

Kein tried to get up,he succeeded but some pain hit him. He noticed Vendaal was back now too. Kein sighed,he was standing but in pain,he walked to the door frame and held onto it so he wouldn't fall,Myso noticed him "Oh hey." Kein said to him,Myso gave him a small smile before walking away. Hm? Kein thought noticing Vendaal wincing again "you alright?" Kein asked Vendaal "Im fine,thanks" Vendaal awsered im not sure if you're lying or not.... Kein thought and he sighed.

To be continued~
(Damn! 1208 words!)