Chapter Twenty-four ~ Sick of this (Raines P.O.V)

Future

Neon flared fire in his palm and launched it at Kein,Kein swiftly dodged with a smile. He then started to transform,a dark red over flowed his usual dark purple. Two wings that were not even attached looked like they were dripping,he had two floating horns and only and X for an eye like Vendaal.

Visual

The thing then dashed at Neon and he got

Raine sighed,no one was awake except for him,Kein and Neon. Neon was just checking on Kein as he wouldn't sleep or respond at all anymore.

In the morning

Everyone was awake. Everything was the same too,Kein looking tired as hell but also he looked pretty sad most of the time,Neon trying to cheer the others up,Myso also trying to cheer the others up. And himself,Raine was still pretty down about losing Vendaal anyways. Sometimes he'd cry about it,In the past year he had seen everyone atleast cry three times. Kein? Kein wouldn't even cry. It was quite surprising because he is usually the sad one. He heard Neon say "Anyone hungry?" And glance at everyone except Kein. Kein stayed quiet,Raine and Myso said "Kinda..." at the same time. They smiled at eachother "Are you?" Neon would always ask Kein quietly "He is mute at this point.." Raines voice carried "Right..." Neon mumbled,sounding slightly sad. Just when Neon was about to leave to grab a snack for them all,Kein caught up and they both went.  Raine sighed "I don't get any of this anymore.." he'd say,Myso nodded in agreement "First of all,Kein barely has anymore other than to use his magic at times,Neon can barely stand trying anymore.." Raine trailed off "Yeah.." he heard them coming back and all they got were some berries and a few oranges.  Before they entered he could hear Neon trying to gt Kein to speak again,Raine grabbed an Orange and started to peel it. Everytime they start eating he would think about the others a bit. Neon wad the only one who was healthy with eating,Raine was good,Myso was good too. But Kein wouldn't touch anything,his ribs shone through like a clear sky,Raine tossed another orange over to Kein and Kein caught it and rolled it away. "Three things now with you" Raine mumbled after he swallowed "Won't eat,probably Deppressed and mute" Raine said it kinda as a joke,but Kein just stared at him for few moments then sighed quietly. "Well..." Neon said "What now...? All we do is try to survive at this point..." Raine and Myso nodded in agreement,Kein did nothing. "This is bassicly wasting time...The only thing useful about him any more is when he actually does something" Myso gestured to Kein,knowing he won't fight back "Well he is eaiser to talk to because he cant lash out" Neon pointed out yes he can....he just prefers not to talk at all.. Raine thought,Kein slightly shook his head..

Another year past...
[Extra P.O.V] *Kein's P.O.V*

Kein sighed and when the others were talking he snuk out into his little place which was really hard to find as he made it that way. Kein hid there and cried a bit,he got the rock he found that was quite sharp and cut himself with it don't cry... He thought to himself fiercely,blood dripped down his arm they probsbly know anyways.... He thought again,he heard him name being called in a panicked way again and teleported back inside. Covering his wound that he gave himself "Were did you head off too?" Raine remarked,Kein stayed quiet. "Why do you have to be useless and mute?" Raine mumbled angerly. Kein wanted to cry again,a loud noise came from outside. Kein quickly got up and checked outside,and sighed. Relived "What? Can you tell us please?" Raine said angerliy,Kein scowled at him you are just another reason why i don't talk Kein thought fiercely.

◇Normal P.O.V◇ Raines P.O.V

Raine sighed,from the scowl Kein gave him he knew that Raine probably didn't sound how he wanted too. Raine was just getting sick of all this build up in problems,there was barely enough time to think about other things anymore ill talk to Neon about this then.. Raine thought,after awhile of talking Raine dragged Neon away for a conversation when it all died down. "We have to many problems we gotte fix them." Raine said simply "What do you mean?" Neon quietly said back "First we got Mr.Mute,second we are all just super flinchy and scared now because of the war. Third we are missi-" Raine got caught off by Neon "Its alright to be scared in these times Raine,and i know that your still quite sad about losing Vendaal. And if you have a way to make Kein talk again because that is apparently a problem then go ahead and try it." Neon told him,Raine nodded and they both went back to the others. He kept engaging Kein in conversation and nagging him about it,he still wouldn't get a peep out of him. So Raine tried a different way "Hey Kein,you being a problem right now by being mute so can you just fix that problem and talk again so we don't have to worry about what might be going on?" Raine told him,Kein didn't Awnser. Raine could tell by Kein's face that he was thinking 'Im a problem now..' but other than that they kinda needed his plans and ideas if they wanted to survive. "Just talk. It's not hard" Raine said,annoyed "You know what? If you don't wanna be useful then you can just leave. Just get outta here" Raine told Kein angerliy,as he was getting frustrated. Kein nodded and got up,he then left. "Great,i forgot how gullible he was" Raine mumbled "Kein get back here we are not sending you away!" Raine yelled and Kein returned and sat down net to him again. After awhile Neon noticed what Raine was trying to do and tried to get Kein to speak. When Raine asked him why he replied with "Because im just getting annoyed with you constantly bugging and talking night after night and day after day"  Neon responded.

9 months later

Raine heard Kein sigh "C,mon. You ready to talk now?" Raine told Kein. He noticed something like he was thinkung and he looked a little angry "Or do you need to be taught all over again?" Raine teased,still no awnser but Kein looked angrier. Raine started to tease him again "Is Mr.Mute angry? Oh,yes he is. What about going to School? Or do you need your mommy to teach you words again" Kein looked even angrier,probably not a good sign. After a while of teasing Kein he heard something,like someone mumbled. He thought it was one of the others until Kein got up,so did Raine "Look he is learning to stand!" Raine teased flicking the top of Keins head,Raine was shoved back into a wall "Goddamn it---i cant even! You know what?! F*** you! I never want to see that goddamn face again! Your one of the reasons i stayed quiet in the first place you goddamn moron!" Kein yelled,then teleported away "Well....was that a win or lose?" Raine mumbled "Probably a lose.." said Neon,Raine glanced at Myso. He guessed that Myso had not seen Kein that angry before,well none of them really had. Kein wasn't a person to yell or be angry all the time...well other than when he probably went evil but it was unusual for Kein to have a sudden burst like that,which pribably meant he was super angry..

Epilogue (for the chapter only dont worry)

Vendaal walked around the smooth green grass,examining some things. He kept hearing someone yelling but no one was there,he knew it wasn't Kein or them,but it souded like it was fammiler. And like he was that person before...

To be continued